Im going to buy the game back I refuse tô believe this is real
Message 61 of 115 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9892 posts

Re: DLC Character Leak

Feb 16, 2013
Retro, the Syphon Filter protagonist's name is Gabriel Logan Smiley Happy

Also, as long as the character brings something unique to the game I don't care who it is. I care more about unique playstyles than popular characters included for nostalgia sake.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 62 of 115 (271 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 16, 2013
IT'S FAKE

Someone at GameFAQs looked into the latest patch and claims to have found the following data. If it means anything, the account's been around for a few months.
Quote:
Teddie, Ico, Rau Utu, 2014_Crsh (No idea who this is), Scrt bss (Secret boss?), Chimera, Rohn, Rudy, V. C (vampire cole? lol hope not), Blob, EchCme (echochrome? dunno), Chloe, Charlie Cutter, and Jack McrReady.

now these could be ANYthing: minions, outfits, stages, etc. They could also be removed characters as previously said. There are plenty more actually, but they are too well coded/unreadable to guarantee if they could even be something new at all. For example, the stage fearless is coded as flss. I would've never known that this was the stage. Then there is -Do which is Dojo.

And if anyone can access the data files of the vita I'd be greatly appreciated, since I haven't modded the vita or done any other kind of illegal activities on it. I don't plan to either actually.

Oh yeah, no Abe. Either it is in some unreadable text or they didn't put him in yet. No Lara Croft either actually.
Message 63 of 115 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 16, 2013
That doesn't prove much pb.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 64 of 115 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 16, 2013
NO I HAVE MORE! themink SAID ZEUS
Message 65 of 115 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Feb 16, 2013
pb_mal you had me at Rau Utu i hope that dlc
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 66 of 115 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Why the hell would this topic be progressing? "It's fake! The cake is too"
Message 67 of 115 (213 Views)
Wastelander
629 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
IT'S FAKE

Someone at GameFAQs looked into the latest patch and claims to have found the following data. If it means anything, the account's been around for a few months.
Quote:
Teddie, Ico, Rau Utu, 2014_Crsh (No idea who this is), Scrt bss (Secret boss?), Chimera, Rohn, Rudy, V. C (vampire cole? lol hope not), Blob, EchCme (echochrome? dunno), Chloe, Charlie Cutter, and Jack McrReady.

now these could be ANYthing: minions, outfits, stages, etc. They could also be removed characters as previously said. There are plenty more actually, but they are too well coded/unreadable to guarantee if they could even be something new at all. For example, the stage fearless is coded as flss. I would've never known that this was the stage. Then there is -Do which is Dojo.

And if anyone can access the data files of the vita I'd be greatly appreciated, since I haven't modded the vita or done any other kind of illegal activities on it. I don't plan to either actually. At least this leak had photographic evidence which looks very plausible.

Oh yeah, no Abe. Either it is in some unreadable text or they didn't put him in yet. No Lara Croft either actually.

Sorry to break it to you but that was a troll he promised to take a video of it and he never delivered... Heck he had no proof in the first place he just said all of that and left no evidence at all. The same with that Zeus rumor.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 68 of 115 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Hey PB! You had me at Teddie and lost me right after that.
Message 69 of 115 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Finn would be good, he's a human character that doesn't use swords or guns
Message 70 of 115 (192 Views)
0 Likes