Re: DLC Character Leak

Feb 16, 2013

ihatemath113 wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I wonder how many haters in this thread have actually played Sorcery?

I woudn't mind seeing Finn in the game, since Sorcery was a great game & Finn was a really fun & charismatic character. And also because there's no way we should expect big name characters like Crash or Cloud for DLC at this point. They'll be saved for the sequel, all we'll be getting are niche characters.

Plus the second game won't be made by superbot so that alone increases the chances of getting a real roster

How is it SuperBot's fault that PSASBR's roster isn't as great as it should have been? Sony Santa Monica handles the negotiations...

(Hopefully) A bigger studio with more experience would be able to work on more characters 

What? SuperBot guys had plenty of experience with fighting games (making & playing them), much more than Santa Monica even...

but it was their first game  ever 

Their first game together, but individually they all had a lot of experience.

Message 111 of 115 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Also, after watching some videos on Sorcery, I really wouldn't mind Finn in this game. Although I can't say 'Finn' without picturing Finn from Adventure Time..

Message 112 of 115 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Fake. Not sure why folk are falling for these "leaks" again. Adding more to the point characters come in two so where is the second? Case closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 113 of 115 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I'd be happy with Finn if this does happen to be true, I'm currently playing through Sorcery at the moment and have been thinking he would fit it this game with all the magic spells plus this game needs a Move rep.
Message 114 of 115 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Martain2 wrote:
I'd be happy with Finn if this does happen to be true, I'm currently playing through Sorcery at the moment and have been thinking he would fit it this game with all the magic spells plus this game needs a Move rep.

exactlySmiley Tongue i still have to finish it myself haha but i did love it, nearly finished it

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 115 of 115 (91 Views)
0 Likes