Highlighted
Nov 16 2012
By: EXAUSTEDSUGAR First Son 24 posts
Accepted Solution

DLC Character Eras

11 replies 606 views Edited Nov 16, 2012
With the news that Emmet and Kat are going to be DLC, and the next to ably being A Chimera and An AC Rep, it's got me thinking: will superbot focus more on modern and well known and more recent characters than say, PS1 era characters(aside from crash and spyro). I hope superbot decides to include older characters in DLC as well.
Plus, has anyone considered if there will be stages that come shortly after the first DLC or even with the Emmet and Kat DLC, but not yet announced?
Message 1 of 12 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: DLC Character Eras

Nov 16, 2012
Why would the next proabaly be assassins creed and a chimera? It could be anyone, really. These are 2 that came up too late in development to add them

Message 2 of 12 (592 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 16, 2012
i want to know about the s too, they also need to add a few more, nariko, heichi, sir dan,
Message 3 of 12 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Nov 16, 2012

EXAUSTEDSUGAR wrote:
With the news that Emmet and Kat are going to be DLC, and the next to ably being A Chimera and An AC Rep, it's got me thinking: will superbot focus more on modern and well known and more recent characters than say, PS1 era characters(aside from crash and spyro). I hope superbot decides to include older characters in DLC as well.
Plus, has anyone considered if there will be stages that come shortly after the first DLC or even with the Emmet and Kat DLC, but not yet announced?

DLC is probably going to either contain classic characters that they know will sell (Crash, Spryo) or new characters that are still popular and will sell. 

Also, on the stages- I certainly hope so. It would be nice to see a release of a stage mashup between Starhawk and Gravity Rush, or the classic Starhawk (then warhawk) Uncharted train level. I'm guessing these characters also come with minions as well. 

Message 4 of 12 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Nov 16, 2012

TastyBrains wrote:

EXAUSTEDSUGAR wrote:

DLC is probably going to either contain classic characters that they know will sell (Crash, Spryo) or new characters that are still popular and will sell. 

Also, on the stages- I certainly hope so. It would be nice to see a release of a stage mashup between Starhawk and Gravity Rush, or the classic Starhawk (then warhawk) Uncharted train level. I'm guessing these characters also come with minions as well. 

Almost forgot about minions that would be sweet if they get them, who would be Emmett's minion though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 5 of 12 (579 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 16, 2012
i said arenas, it got cut out
Message 6 of 12 (569 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 23, 2013
The only DLCs that I could think of is that they are or probably are thinking about puting in Grey Fox from MGS in but i think that will never happen due to the modern characters in it. Besides, I hope they're going to put in Spyro and Crash because of the classic gaming we like.
Message 7 of 12 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9913 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Crash and Spyro can go to hell.

Gabriel Logan is a PS1 character from a pretty successful franchise. Where's his representation?
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 8 of 12 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 23, 2013

TrinityXP wrote:
The only DLCs that I could think of is that they are or probably are thinking about puting in Grey Fox from MGS in but i think that will never happen due to the modern characters in it. Besides, I hope they're going to put in Spyro and Crash because of the classic gaming we like.

Gray Fox can be a Raiden costume.

Message 9 of 12 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 23, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

TrinityXP wrote:

Gray Fox can be a Raiden costume.

Exactly. Why add a 2nd MGS rep who would play almost identical to the one already in the game?

Message 10 of 12 (333 Views)
0 Likes