Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Crash, Cloud, Kat semi-confirmed; Snake or Wander a possibility for 4th slot

Sep 18, 2012

That doesn't confirm Kat as a disc release character, as far as we she could be a DLC character.

Message 11 of 36 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Re: Crash, Cloud, Kat semi-confirmed; Snake or Wander a possibility for 4th slot

Sep 18, 2012
Considering the game is still 2 months out, it would be really bad for SB to be making any reference to DLC. If anyone is revealed at TGS, they are going to be on disc. Look at the way Kendall answered that Crash question. Even if Crash is not in the game, Omar seemed to want to discourage the idea of DLC already. It's just too early. They don't want the bad Capcom publicity.

If there is DLC announced this early, it's going to be the "Hey we realized you guys really wanted (Insert Name) but it was already too late in production to get them on disc so we are going to celebrate our fans by offering up the DLC free of charge."

After that, they can charge for other characters. But I don't expect to hear about any DLC at TGS.
Message 12 of 36 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

That doesn't confirm Kat as a disc release character, as far as we she could be a DLC character.

you just like telling yourself anything to allow lightning in don't you, I honestly see both kat and lightning being in regardless of pauls hints which are not at all facts

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 36 (441 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 18, 2012

what if the jet ski was an unannounced game element? Like it was also a jetski racer, like that one game? Or maybe the guy from that Jetski game is in PSASBR.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 14 of 36 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 18, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

what if the jet ski was an unannounced game element? Like it was also a jetski racer, like that one game? Or maybe the guy from that Jetski game is in PSASBR.

doubtful but not impossible, maybe a stage will involve alot of water 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 36 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 18, 2012

bump

Message 16 of 36 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

joblade wrote:

Gekidami wrote:
Please stop referencing this guy, he doesnt know anything and his hints are purposely vague and could represent a million characters. Saying that every hint he's posted still applies is just so obvious he's throwing his safety net far, especially when hints include nuggets like:

"There will be a human character" & "There will be a PlayStation mascot".

I really cant believe people are falling for this crap, makes me ashamed to be in the PlayStation community when its full of suckers.

well to be fair he did leak title fight way before it was announced with pictures also saying jak and daxter along with drake would be in. He has also met with superbot even showing pictures that he's with them so if you don't believe him that's fine but he does certainly have credibility.

Whilst he did say the game existed, no, he didnt put out the pics, they were leaked by a SuperBot employee on Twitter. I'm guessing Sony showed the game to journos behind closed doors and thats how he knew, hell, maybe he gussed, "Sony Smash Bros." was something fans often brought up, long before Title Fight was revealed. Besides that he hasnt done anything, he announced Drake & R&C? Yeah, who ddint know they were in? You really think Sony wasnt going to put two of their most important characters in th game? I called it, everyone called it.

As for him and Superbot in pics, yeah, he goes to game shows, where Superbot are.

Your being kinda ridiculous
- He also let us know the first 6 characters that were in revealed as the initial characters.
- He let us know specifically regarding the EVO reveals that a cat and fighter would be revealed, no one would have been able to specifically guess that.

So yeah, he knows what he's talking about.

Message 17 of 36 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 19, 2012

bump for tgs

Message 18 of 36 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Gekidami wrote:

Please stop referencing this guy, he doesnt know anything and his hints are purposely vague and could represent a million characters. Saying that every hint he's posted still applies is just so obvious he's throwing his safety net far, especially when hints include nuggets like:

"There will be a human character" & "There will be a PlayStation mascot".

Seriously, these were actual "hints" hep osted, and people laped it up.

I really cant believe people are falling for this crap, makes me ashamed to be in the PlayStation community when its full of suckers.

sour grapes.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 19 of 36 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 19, 2012

less than an hour til we're disappointed...

Message 20 of 36 (320 Views)