Sep 18 2012
By: Chrono-Cactaur Hekseville Citizen 325 posts

DISREGARD PAUL GALE IS CONFIRMED FAKE

[ Edited ]
35 replies 2613 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/09/09/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-update-old-hints-beco...

In the article with the jet ski, Paul Gale refers to an "unannounced element", which is most likely the jet ski, which most people have deduced to be Crash Bandicoot. Indeed, I'm 99% positive it is in fact Crash Bandicoot.

He also links to the recent article with the desert picture, and makes an effort to capitilize two of the S's. What other character has two S's for their acronym? Solid Snake. Also, Snakes are commonly found in the desert(Mostly rattlesnakes and cobras, you know)

Here's the best one. He links back to his Heihachi+Toro hint... looking at the hints again, the first one is a "fighter" with yellow hair, and the second is a "Kat". I think this speaks for itself.

Kat has already been leaked, so it's just a matter of patience unil October 11 to finally see the last few reveal trailers.
IIf anyone has any different interpretations(Serious ones, please), then by all means share, but I think this is definitive.
Also recall the Camzo leak... even though he "confessed" to it being fake... it seems to be coming true any way. :/

Message 1 of 36 (2,613 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Crash, Cloud, Kat semi-confirmed; Snake or Wander a possibility for 4th slot

Sep 18, 2012

For the heihachi and toro picture he was refering to the fighter character not the cat picture. But I still think kat is in just not from this clue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 2 of 36 (2,603 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Crash, Cloud, Kat semi-confirmed; Snake or Wander a possibility for 4th slot

Sep 18, 2012

joblade wrote:

For the heihachi and toro picture he was refering to the fighter character not the cat picture. But I still think kat is in just not from this clue.

Like I mentioned, she was already leaked... supposedly.

Message 3 of 36 (2,578 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

joblade wrote:

Like I mentioned, she was already leaked... supposedly.

yes but that means that fighter character is another character and no one is really guessing it, my guess is it's ryu from ninja gaiden, because he is in a fighting game and his name is like ryu from street fighter which Paul gale is a fan of. That's just my guess but no one else is really guessing towards this picture

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 4 of 36 (2,561 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Actually, Paulw as referring to the hair color more than anything. The hair color of the fighter is yellow/blonde, much like the Super Saiyans from Dragon Ball Z.

Now that I think about it... Cloud's hair DOES seem Super Saiyan-esque...

Message 5 of 36 (2,543 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 18, 2012
Kats hair is also blonde. It can mean anything
Message 6 of 36 (2,533 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Actually, Paulw as referring to the hair color more than anything. The hair color of the fighter is yellow/blonde, much like the Super Saiyans from Dragon Ball Z.

Now that I think about it... Cloud's hair DOES seem Super Saiyan-esque...

Paul did reply saying Kamehameha to someone saying if he was refering to goku so you might be on to something.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 36 (2,521 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1183 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

Please stop referencing this guy, he doesnt know anything and his hints are purposely vague and could represent a million characters. Saying that every hint he's posted still applies is just so obvious he's throwing his safety net far, especially when hints include nuggets like:

"There will be a human character" & "There will be a PlayStation mascot".

Seriously, these were actual "hints" hep osted, and people laped it up.

I really cant believe people are falling for this crap, makes me ashamed to be in the PlayStation community when its full of suckers.

Message 8 of 36 (2,509 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Gekidami wrote:
Please stop referencing this guy, he doesnt know anything and his hints are purposely vague and could represent a million characters. Saying that every hint he's posted still applies is just so obvious he's throwing his safety net far, especially when hints include nuggets like:

I really cant believe people are falling for this crap, makes me ashamed to be in the PlayStation community when its full of suckers.

well to be fair he did leak title fight way before it was announced with pictures also saying jak and daxter along with drake would be in. He has also met with superbot even showing pictures that he's with them so if you don't believe him that's fine but he does certainly have credibility.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 36 (2,494 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1183 posts

Sep 18, 2012

joblade wrote:

Gekidami wrote:

well to be fair he did leak title fight way before it was announced with pictures also saying jak and daxter along with drake would be in. He has also met with superbot even showing pictures that he's with them so if you don't believe him that's fine but he does certainly have credibility.

Whilst he did say the game existed, no, he didnt put out the pics, they were leaked by a SuperBot employee on Twitter. I'm guessing Sony showed the game to journos behind closed doors and thats how he knew, hell, maybe he gussed, "Sony Smash Bros." was something fans often brought up, long before Title Fight was revealed. Besides that he hasnt done anything, he announced Drake & R&C? Yeah, who ddint know they were in? You really think Sony wasnt going to put two of their most important characters in th game? I called it, everyone called it.

As for him and Superbot in pics, yeah, he goes to game shows, where Superbot are.

Message 10 of 36 (2,442 Views)
0 Likes