Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Re: DBZ Goku!!!

Dec 4, 2012
Idk why everyone is hating, you would think that since the game is out everyone would grow up. I'd love Goku or Naruto in this game & they would make nice additions, don't complain about episodes be reasonable and talk about gameplay
Message 51 of 61 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Guys the OP was a trolling post.

I also brought this up in an argument against something. Why are we on this topic. What did you do, OP? What did you doooo?

Message 52 of 61 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 4, 2012
@Ginwolf I can say the same for your justification for him to NOT be in, you're only reasoning is cause he didn't originate from a game yet he has much stronger ties to the Playstation systems than half the cast because
A. Both are popular in Japan
B. His game series were either more popular or more successful than half the cast

I'm not saying he SHOULD be in but honsetly the possibility shouldn't be just scrapped, I can understand rejecting characters that have maybe had only one or two mediocre games but the DBZ series made a huge impact on all the sony systems and as a celebration of the Playstation over the years I think we should at least CONSIDER not just games originally crafted for games alone but also celebrations of being able to take certain medium and incorperating it into an amazing gaming experience, if you think about it a lot of the best games on the sony systems were spiraled from another already existing franchise in another medium and to me gaming is the same as Movies, books or comics in that it's a form of expression and entertainment. You wouldn't make a list of "The greatest movies of all time...excluding anything based on a book, comic, game or life story" you'd make it based on how well the movies were and not the origin for hwy it was made.

Batman Arkham City is heralded as one of the greatest games of all time with several awards and adored by many players but you don't hear people say it's not deserving of it just because Batman originated from a comic.
Message 53 of 61 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Nono.... you are mistaken with Arkham City. Ocarina of time still holds that title.

this is me helping
Message 54 of 61 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 4, 2012
@Samokoske "As one of the greatest" not "The greatest". Besides the greatest is always down to opinion and ahrder to judge than just "one of many".
Message 55 of 61 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Maybe, but it's been disputed too often, and I've yet to 100% Arkham City for fun once.

this is me helping
Message 56 of 61 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Dec 4, 2012
arkham asylum was more fun than arkham city imo.
Message 57 of 61 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I would 100% Asylum once more before I 100% City a second time.... They're both amazing games.... but Zelda takes the cake. Even though my favorite is Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time has much more 'bang' factor for me. It's the only game I continue to ace with every rerererelease.

this is me helping
Message 58 of 61 (38 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

@Samokoske Thing is a LOT of people found themselves 100% a game they liked growing up due to lack of internet or games with online features, quite often people will maybe finisht he story of a good game then just leave it to go back and play some game with multiplayer because their friends are on there but those didn't exist in older games.

So if you think about it if Arkham Asylum or City switched places with an older game classic like Majora's mask or Ocarina of time people would have played that game to DEATh yet for Zelda they may only play it once or twice then go bac to playing with friends online on another game. There's more distractions nowadays.

I mean I played Okami, Disgaea and Kingdom Hearts to death finding each little hidden thing on my own but nowadays I wouldn't really do that with a game, even the remastered Shadow of the Colossus I played on PS3 (never found a PS2 copy) I ADORED and would say it's one of the greatest games of all time but at my age with all the distractions around me I don't think I would feel like sitting down and doing all the time trials like many people did years ago for the PS2.

Message 59 of 61 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 4, 2012
<~~~~ still beats the shizz out of SP games. Someyimes for trophies, sometimes for enjoyment.

I find MP games grinds for Platinums.

this is me helping
Message 60 of 61 (25 Views)
0 Likes