Sackboy
595 posts

Re: DBZ Goku!!!

Dec 4, 2012
He would be awesome in this game but he needs to be alin anime all stars not ps allstars. The bisokai games were amazing though.
Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 41 of 61 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 4, 2012
@LX_Theo The Budokai Franchise DID become it's own gaming franchise, there's no other fighter out there that plays the same at all but for the likes of Street Fighter and even PSASBR there are similar games to it so it's not like it was just some cheap movei/tv show licence thrown in to just mimic another game for a cheap buck it became a franchise in it's own right.

And when arguing the whole "It's a celebration of Playstation" as strict as you're making it then why are you not miffed by the inclusion of Big Daddy? He's not a celbration of the PS3, he's from a multiplatform game of the current gen consoles that happened to be on PS3 but the DBZ games were in most cases Playstation consoles even long before the likes of Big Daddy, Budokai has much stronger roots to Sony and Playstation than Big Daddy does so why object to even the "possibility" of Goku being in because of his ties to not originating on Playstation yet Big Daddy IS IN the game already and doesn't fall into a similar category despite having much less ties to it.

I'm not saying Goku SHOULD be in the game but I'm saying the POSSIBILITY of him being in should be on par with the possibility of other characters people want, should just be based on if the owners of said character are willing to let them in and if they have at least a Big Daddy level of relationship to playstation to be a possibility.
Message 42 of 61 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Budokai has no creative license of its on what defines the franchise as its own, the story. Just because its good means nothing to that extent
Message 43 of 61 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Do I love goku? Hell yes! I think he's better than god.

Do I think goku should be in PSASBR? Hell no.

Why? No one would stand a chance =D
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 44 of 61 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Dec 4, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
@LX_Theo The Budokai Franchise DID become it's own gaming franchise, there's no other fighter out there that plays the same at all but for the likes of Street Fighter and even PSASBR there are similar games to it so it's not like it was just some cheap movei/tv show licence thrown in to just mimic another game for a cheap buck it became a franchise in it's own right.

And when arguing the whole "It's a celebration of Playstation" as strict as you're making it then why are you not miffed by the inclusion of Big Daddy? He's not a celbration of the PS3, he's from a multiplatform game of the current gen consoles that happened to be on PS3 but the DBZ games were in most cases Playstation consoles even long before the likes of Big Daddy, Budokai has much stronger roots to Sony and Playstation than Big Daddy does so why object to even the "possibility" of Goku being in because of his ties to not originating on Playstation yet Big Daddy IS IN the game already and doesn't fall into a similar category despite having much less ties to it.

I'm not saying Goku SHOULD be in the game but I'm saying the POSSIBILITY of him being in should be on par with the possibility of other characters people want, should just be based on if the owners of said character are willing to let them in and if they have at least a Big Daddy level of relationship to playstation to be a possibility.

Goku should NOT be in the game, He hasn't offered anything exclusive to the ps3, But what people forget is that bioshock has.

Bioshock has content on the PS3 that the xbox will never get, Not to mention bioshock 1 is going to be on the VITA.

This ain't a place for anime characters, Accept it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 45 of 61 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

@Ginwolf PaRappa, Heihachi and Dante had an anime...(well the old Dante did anyway) not to mention Toro is like the most exagerated anime stylised character in the game who could probably have his own anime with Kuro if Sony wanted :L

Which is another thing, for a celebration of PS in general , why are there some characters included for games not released yet? For all we know those games could be a failure or just not that good.

Not condeming them just find it odd :L

Message 46 of 61 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:

@Ginwolf PaRappa, Heihachi and Dante had an anime...(well the old Dante did anyway) not to mention Toro is like the most exagerated anime stylised character in the game who could probably have his own anime with Kuro if Sony wanted :L

Which is another thing, for a celebration of PS in general , why are there some characters included for games not released yet? For all we know those games could be a failure or just not that good.

Not condeming them just find it odd :L

Ok dude, That was by far the stupidist justification I have ever heard for his inclusion and I'm trying my best to say it politely.

All those characters ORGINATED from video games, Goku is from an old long going and very popular manga that has games made for it.

He has no rights to be here, Seriously just knock it off, This thread was already up once and he got violently rejected, Take the jest.

Edit: I'm a big dbz fan too, And I know he has no place here what so ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 47 of 61 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

bioshock 1 isn't going to be on the vita, they said once infinite comes out they are working on a completely new bioshock for the vita. 

Message 48 of 61 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Dec 4, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
bioshock 1 isn't going to be on the vita, they said once infinite comes out they are working on a completely new bioshock for the vita. Who said these characters had to offer something exlusive to the ps3? raiden is nothing exclusive for the ps3..

Dude I ain't even gonna argue with you if you cant even answer your own obvious question.

Goodbye.

Message 49 of 61 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Dec 4, 2012

inb4 people realize this was a trolling post

Message 50 of 61 (31 Views)
0 Likes