omg yes he would
Message 21 of 61 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: DBZ Goku!!!

Dec 3, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
Other characters? Like who, Master Chief?

Sora is all disney, btw, square doesn't own any of his rights as a character.

But the anime idea is a VERY good point why he shouldn't be here. There should be a 3rd multiplatform franchise called Anime Fight! With all those characters instead. Sheesh, I was going to go in a tizzy with this Goku mentality.

ahem its called jump all-stars and jump super stars and already exsists. thank you very much Smiley Happy though i wouldnt mind goku.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 61 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
3 questions, is it available for the ps3? Is it the same concept as this, or a hardcore fight title (as apposed to casual/core which is SSB, and PSAS)? Does it have Goku?

this is me helping
Message 23 of 61 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
3 questions, is it available for the ps3? Is it the same concept as this, or a hardcore fight title (as apposed to casual/core which is SSB, and PSAS)? Does it have Goku?

same concept, and not for ps3, and yes it has goku.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_Ultimate_Stars

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_Super_Stars

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 24 of 61 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Hell no
Message 25 of 61 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 3, 2012

MDCitySnake wrote:
why dont you guys want him in?

NO! Seriously, no

Cause, you never gave valid reasons. All you wrote was "would be amazing", which is like another user who was a Deadpool Fanboy who made threads about saying he'd be cool without actual valid reasons as well as not countering when MvC3/UMvC3 is mentioned as that's already a crossover game he's in.

There are still DBZ games, despite this year which was an HD Collection (old, but amazing) & a Kinect game that everyone put down.

But prepare for 2013 DBZ games with Goku, which are fighting games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 26 of 61 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 3, 2012
@Wesley37 Well the DBZ games have been pretty big on all the Sony consoles over the years and in a lot of cases were more popular or more successful than some of the games some of the rosters characters came from.

I understand he originated from a manga first and it would makes LOTS of people start asking for every other anime character on the planet to join but Goku at least stands out as the most successful one for the Playstation, and to be honest, the only reason I've heard people say he shouldn't be in at all is because of him originating from a manga and not a game despite how popular the games became and how prominant Goku is as a familiar well known character on playstation systems.

Hell a lot of famous PS characters are anime stylised or inspired, some even way more exagerated and over the top than Goku has been, it's not a bad thing but it's like people are acting like JUST because he was a manga character first means it should never even be considered as a possibility.

That's just what I think, I mean you could throw Batman or Spiderman as being almost as successful and popular as Goku for their games too and surely they would be pretty interesting additions IF it were possible.

It's all "What if" Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 61 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Dec 4, 2012
well to be fair, there's plenty of dragon ball z games on the ps2 and ps3 that are awesome.. and toro has a lot of anime qualities, I think Goku would be fine in the cast of this game, or cell, or vegeta. just because it's not the character you want so badly doesn't mean you gotta get your panties in a wad..
Message 28 of 61 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Dec 4, 2012
he'd probably be a pretty unique character as well. Just because he's not only in videogames doesn't make him any less of a good character for this game, they got freaking pikachu in Super Smash Bros, and I know this game shouldn't be compared to that, but everybody seemed to like pikachu and the other pokemon in that game..
Message 29 of 61 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 4, 2012
@GnomeWizard It's more so because Goku wasn't a gaming character first but Pikachu was.

However Lucario on the other hand wasn't in any pokemon games yet at the time and was ONLY in the anime movie set towards the end of the 3rd pokemon generation so technically Lucario was an anime character first before a game one too.
Message 30 of 61 (103 Views)
0 Likes