Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Re: DBZ Goku!!!

Dec 3, 2012

Goku cannot and must not be in just as the same reason as Deadpool.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 11 of 61 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
Lv 3 is SS Goku...... Lv 1 is a kamehameha, lv 2 is....... WT H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS AM I TALKING ABOUT?! **bleep** GOKU, HE COULD TAKE HIS SORRY **bleep** BACK TO THE 80'S WHERE DRAGONBALL SHOULDA BURNED AND DIED A SLOWW PAINFUL DEATH!!!!!

(Disclaimer) I do like Dragonball, and kai is a way better DBZ, but I do not approve of his chwracter in a game likevthis.

Nah. If I was designing the character. I'd take more of a Toro route, where he could transform into different Super Saiyan forms to change up his moveset. They wouldn't necessarily be more powerful, but I think it'd work better.

I also don't want him in this game, as I said earlier in this thread.

Message 12 of 61 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
That would not be a bad idea.... but entertaining the thought could give Superbot some ideas...............

............................ He could be the only character with permanent Supers (unless he gets killed). Only that the kill time would be limited to 3 seconds, but every level up would get him stronger APs. Lv1 Kaioken, Lv2 SS1, Lv3 SS 2, then it would be scaled and stacked. Every super would stack by levels, and Goku could go up his ladder, until he goes bust, (maybe dies or turns into a dragon for a board wipe). Here's the ladder:

Kaoken
Death (plus board wipe? Optional but not nessecary)
SS1
SS2
Super Goku
Death (he dies here in the story again)
SS3
SS Vegeto (a weird idea but since We're on this crazy train of thought)
Kid Goku (in this stage of the shows he was at his weakest and most fragile. Triggering this stage could mean all his abilities give him abysmal AP, and no kills would result from his transformation)
SS4 (getting from Kid Goku to this stage will he the hardest, So you'll have to do your math to jump kid goku. This level will give you the longest kill window of all his transformations, but will be the hardest to achieve.)
Dragonfist
Dragon
Revert to Normal Goku

this is me helping
Message 13 of 61 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Dec 3, 2012

quieninvitoaesenino.gif

Message 14 of 61 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Here's a reason I don't want him in.

Goku : *starts the match powering up* 

Sadly... it took the entire match and an episode to do so because he can never do it in an instant. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 61 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 3, 2012
@fabsta1994 Goku would require 1000AP....for his level 1....

And while some people may scoff at the idea of having a non game originating character in this game I honestly wouldn't mind so long as they've been prominant on the system. Third party doesn't always have to mean just a third party developer, after all Sora is a much requested character and he's 50% Disney charcter.

I'd certainly play as him and I really don't see why he couldn't be included, the DBZ fighting games have actually been a bit more prominant on the Sony systems than half the current roster so just because he originated as a manga character doesn't mean we should rule him out.

Having said that getting the rights to add him might be a pain for Superbot unless it's perhaps offered to Japanese players as a 2 month exclusive or free promotion due to his immense popularity over there.
Message 16 of 61 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

^

Sora originated from a video game series.

If an anime character gets in, well be expecting to get alot people saying "put X character in because X character is in also." Like the excuses people are using for other characters just because Big Daddy is in.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 17 of 61 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Other characters? Like who, Master Chief?

Sora is all disney, btw, square doesn't own any of his rights as a character.

But the anime idea is a VERY good point why he shouldn't be here. There should be a 3rd multiplatform franchise called Anime Fight! With all those characters instead. Sheesh, I was going to go in a tizzy with this Goku mentality.

this is me helping
Message 18 of 61 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Dec 3, 2012
everyone in dbz would kill the current cast...it would take a couple of episodes though
so no
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 19 of 61 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Yea u win
Loca
Message 20 of 61 (107 Views)