Dec 25 2012
By: PyroPR First Son 9 posts

Crossplaying questions

3 replies 131 views Edited Dec 25, 2012

Hi there, im new to this and was wondering how am I able to cross play with my ps vita to play with my friend using the ps3 on his house?

Another thing is why can't they see me online when I'm on my ps vita, when ever i try to invite them to a party in Allstars Battle Royale using my ps vita it doesn't work cause I appear offline to them.

Message 1 of 4 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Re: Crossplaying questions

Dec 25, 2012
Using the in-game invite system works regardless of whether or not you appear offline.

The problem stems from the Vita. The PS3 has a tough time acknowledging the Vita. Vita players, as such, may appear offline. This could stem from the Vita's network issues. Occasionally, the Vita likes to drop it's Wi-Fi signal. Anyhow, regardless of whether or not your name lights up, they can invite you. Supposing you hit "Sign In" on the Vita PSASBR's menu, you will recieve the invite as intended. Generally, once the two players make contact, it will list them as online for each other.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

thanks for the answer, now I am having another problem, w...

Dec 25, 2012

thanks for the answer, now I am having another problem, when ever I tried to invite or when I get invited, they get or I get an Failed to connect to "Username" party...

Message 3 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Re: thanks for the answer, now I am having another problem, w...

Dec 26, 2012

bump :l

Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes