Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

Nick930930 wrote:

How can any of you people say "Croc won't be fun to play with because he looks like Yoshi"

 

That is the dumbest most simple minded statement I have ever read. How can you possibly say that Croc is no fun to play with if you haven't even seen him in action in this game? This developer could easily make Croc the most fun to play with. Stop writing characters off that you've never been exposed to! Freakin kids that grew up with a PS2 and PS3..... annoying as hell.. I want my PS1 classics in this game damnit! Take your Ezio, Ghost, and Nathan (Insert last name here) elsewhere.


Wow, calm down. I'm not even agreeing with DP that Croc wouldn't be fun to play as (I only agreed on Yoshi by the way), but honestly, you're just writing off anybody who disagrees with your opinion as just some random mindless child. I want Croc, Ezio, and a Resistance rep in here, but you don't see me screaming at someone who doesn't agree that they could be original. I know his thoughts are a little too assuming and he should play Croc's game before judging, I could agree with that. But honestly, your attitude here is the most immature one I've seen in this thread. And believe me, DP is anything but a kid.


Actually, I did play Croc's game.  Croc 2, to be specific.  And I've watched as much gameplay as I could find of the first game.  It just wasn't that great a game.  Just throwing that out there.  I don't think he'd be fun to play because, well, there's not much they can do for Supers, or regular moves for that matter.  Him being a generic anthropromorph helps, too.


Sorry, I was just going by what you posted so far as evidence. I didn't mean to assume that you never played a game of Croc's or anything. I would like to see if anyone who's played Croc 1 make a move-set since even though I respect and agree with what you've said so far DP, I personally wouldn't want to label him as generic just yet.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 21 of 33 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012
It's understandable, Count, don't worry about it. I played it a LONG time ago and one of my main memories is that the camera angles were awful. He COULD work, but it'd take a lot of doing to get him to. Also, is the IP even owned by Sony? I'm not even sure.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 22 of 33 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012
It's owned by a third-party company currently, but I only remember that someone here posted it before and I can't remember what it is...
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 23 of 33 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012

CountMario wrote:
It's owned by a third-party company currently, but I only remember that someone here posted it before and I can't remember what it is...

i thought it was a dead ip

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 24 of 33 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

CountMario wrote:
It's owned by a third-party company currently, but I only remember that someone here posted it before and I can't remember what it is...

i thought it was a dead ip


I thought it was too, but somebody here managed to post some company that currently owns the rights, but I'm still not sure what it is...

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 25 of 33 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012
Tomba! was the dead IP, Dragonfire.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 26 of 33 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
2219 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012
@countmario My friend and I made a good croc moveset. I'll post it if you want to see it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 27 of 33 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/02/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Because he'd be a terrible character. That's why he'd be like Yoshi.

Say that again. I dare you.

quote say what.jpg

Message 28 of 33 (113 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012
completly ripoff. if you say not ripoff you are fanboy.
Message 29 of 33 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/02/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Croc = Yoshi rip off?

Aug 13, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
completly ripoff. if you say not ripoff you are fanboy.

Please be trolling, Please be trolling...
Yoshi - Green Dinosaur...
Croc - Green ( Generic crocodile colour) Crocodile...

Please explain how Croc is a ripoff of Yoshi.

Message 30 of 33 (103 Views)
0 Likes