Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Re: Crash's rival has to be Spyro. Here's why.

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

jordan_js wrote:

If they are both DLC.The story should start out with crash getting wumpa fruits and spyro appears and says "THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME YOU FUZZY ORANGE LITTLE *******, THE PS1 MASCOT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!

Boom, The most epic rivalry story right there.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT THAT I DON'T HAVE HUH?! HANDS!? PANTS!? I CAN FLY AND BREATHE FIRE! WHAT DO YOU DO?! SPIN!!! THAT'S IT!  YOU FREAKING SPIN!  A DRUNK GUY CAN DO THAT!!

Crash: OH I CAN ALSO SLIDE INTO THINGS!LIKE I DID TO YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT!*Crowd gasps**Crash puts on rapper costume*OH IT'S ON! Smiley Very Happy

Ratchet beats the crap out of Jak 21/11/12
Message 11 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

Hold on..... you actually made a thread on why Crash's rival has to be Spyro?

Isn't it obvious? Most of the people put Crash & Spyro as rivals. It's like the same as you wrote about Ratchet & Jak.

People expected them as rivals & they're rivals. I'm pretty sure people would agree with you since they want them to be rivals, if they appear.

It's not like that. I know it's self-explanatory but when you think of it, who are the 4 characters EVERYONE is talking about being included? Crash, Cloud, Snake and Wander. So my theory is that one of the 4 characters will be replaced by Spyro, and that person is none other than Snake. I can clearly see Cloud and Wander being rivals.

Message 12 of 13 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 15, 2012

jordan_js wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

jordan_js wrote:

If they are both DLC.The story should start out with crash getting wumpa fruits and spyro appears and says "THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME YOU FUZZY ORANGE LITTLE *******, THE PS1 MASCOT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!

Boom, The most epic rivalry story right there.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT THAT I DON'T HAVE HUH?! HANDS!? PANTS!? I CAN FLY AND BREATHE FIRE! WHAT DO YOU DO?! SPIN!!! THAT'S IT!  YOU FREAKING SPIN!  A DRUNK GUY CAN DO THAT!!

Crash: OH I CAN ALSO SLIDE INTO THINGS!LIKE I DID TO YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT!*Crowd gasps**Crash puts on rapper costume*OH IT'S ON! Smiley Very Happy

*crowd of school children gathers* FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 13 (42 Views)
0 Likes