Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5692 posts

Crash's Story Mode Beginning (If announced)

[ Edited ]
10 replies 437 views Edited Jul 15, 2012

Crash is sitting with Coco on N. Sanity Beach, kicking his legs up and down out of boredom, just watching Aku Aku fly around while Coco keeps herself busy on her laptop. Meanwhile, in a small city on a small island, not far from there, Sly Cooper is running around, sneaking, watching out for - and hiding from - Fat Princess' minions who are after him (For stealing, probably haha!). He hides at the sandy shores of that city's island, with his feet in the water, pulling off his hat, watching the gems he'd stolen fall out from his hat and into his hand, when suddenly, a bullet shoots through his hat and hits him in his left leg. The force of the bullet, penetrating his leg, pushed him from the sandy shores into the water, knocking him unconscious. The camera zooms into the city and you see Radac holding his sniper-gun in a window, talking to Fat Princess using some form of remote communicator.

He announces, "I got him. The gems are secured."

The screen fades black. 

Then, you see sly wake up on a beach, (you see from his eyes, first person view). He looks at his leg and sees it bandaged up. He gets up and looks around, placing his hand on his leg, and putting all his weight on the other. He sees huts and home-made tropical-styled houses.

Coco then walks out from one of the houses, runs towards him and says, "You're awake! I just went inside to grab you some fresh water. My name is Coco! My brother, Crash removed a bullet from your leg and bandaged you up! What's you're name?" 

He replies, "Sly... Sly Cooper. That's my name. Your brother, where is he? I'd like to thank him."
She then says, "I'll grab him for you, he's in his house with his mask. Here, I brought water for you." She then hands him the bucket and runs inside to fetch Crash.
"With his... mask?", Sly asks himself out of curiosity.
Crash then flies out of the hut, spinning with Coco rushing after. He stops abruptly, sand flies everywhere (even into Sly's face). He lands right in front of Sly, and sly begins spitting out sand and rubbing his face and asks,
"So you were the one who saved me?"
Crash bows his head
Sly thinks to himself, 'What a strange character this one is...' and replies, "Thank you for helping me out there. Where am I?"
Crash grins with his huge (creepy?) smile.
Coco replies, "He doesn't exactly talk much, I'm sorry about that. You're on N. Sanity Beach! We made our own little town here. Feel free to stay as long as you'd like! So what happened to you, Mr. Sly?"
He replies, "Please. Sly. I'm not married" (Joke)

She giggles and says, "Not yet, you're aren't..." With a lovestruck wink.
He does a little uncomfortable laugh and replies, "I can't say exactly, but I was on a small island called, 'Princess Island' and... (pauses, not wanting to tell her about his stealing habit) and well, I was sitting on the beach and last thing I remember, my body just froze up and I fainted. I guess that's what happens when one get's shot. huh?"
"Well I'm glad you're okay, Mr. Sly! - Sly," she corrects herself, "Listen, I'm not a whole lot of fun to be around (says jokingly). Why don't you head into our hut and relax with Crash and his mask? I have to go grab some berries from around the island."
He says, "That sounds nice, thank you." He then thinks to himself again, 'Mask...? Well, looking at this Crash fellow, it would make sense... he is slightly childish..."

Coco wanders off and Crash grabs Sly's arm, lifts him over his right shoulder and spins inside with Sly yelling, "woah, woah woah waoh!!!"

The screen fades to black once more. The opening is over. 

SO what do you all think? :smileyhappy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (437 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: Crash's Story Mode Beginning (If announced)

Jul 15, 2012

Cool. Crash and Sly were 2 of my favorite PS animated characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Well u hooked me usually I just look fast I read the whole thing it was great good job
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 16, 2012
Great work dude! I hope you can do Jak next. I'm eager to see what you could cook up with him.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Thanks everybody!! I'll give Jak a shot next! I'll begin writing it up now! I have nothing to do :smileywink: You'll see the post today (probably within the next hour :])

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 16, 2012
Thanks for considering! I'm really grateful.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Very nice story man.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Jul 16, 2012

awww this would be awesome...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Jul 16, 2012
i change my mind about me disliking crash games i starting to like the guy again.
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Jul 16, 2012

You're welcome everybody! I just made Jak and Daxters! Any requests? I'd be glad to take em!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Jak-and-Daxter-s-Story-Mode-Begi... 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (264 Views)
0 Likes