2434 posts

Re: Crash or Spyro

Nov 3, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Ok there we go, but you didnt have to be rude about it. When I said that I was just saying why should ND get a 3rd char from their older franchise first instread of Spyro when not only does spyro games still get made but Imson only has R&C right now. Sucker punch isn't involved thats why I lefted them out of this. Cole and Evil Cole are the same person. Theres just 2 slots for 2 different sides. So their both the same char, with just 2 slots because of their dynamic movesets and powers.

Example. Dark Jak and Light Jak. 2 whole completely different sides of forms he can turn into. There the absolute complete opppsite. Although since His light and dark powers are a transformation is why his power forms are not in the game like a Nine tails naruto or Super sayin goku.

I have nothing against Crash. I want Crash in this game. All im saying is Spyro DESERVES to come before Spyro this time around. Crash is auto- 2nd place though for sure!

Sorry if I seemed rude. Cole and E. Cole still count as 2 reps even if they are the same person, they are two different personalities, Cole can't become Good and then switch to Evil, which is why we have two Cole's.

Actually Cole could switch in his game series. The reason for 2 slots is because Cole in All Stars cannot switch moves nbetween combos and etc. PSAASBR is the reason for 2slots, because of the type of game it is.

I know that, but when people play inFamous they choose a karma and stick with it, changing karma shifts is really hard and not worth the effort. The reason we have 2 Cole's is because originally SB wanted to have Cole be able to switch karmas depending on his actions during battles, but Sucker Punch said that it wouldn't represent him correctly and insisted that they included 2 Cole's.

Gamewise yes changing sides was hard but Cole wise it could happen over a short amount of time. If your not going for trophies then you can switch back and fourth. Btw I already know that last part. But it also didnt feel right the way theu had it anyway so yea.

It would of been interesting to see how SB's original idea would've worked out though.

Message 21 of 25 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 3, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Ok there we go, but you didnt have to be rude about it. When I said that I was just saying why should ND get a 3rd char from their older franchise first instread of Spyro when not only does spyro games still get made but Imson only has R&C right now. Sucker punch isn't involved thats why I lefted them out of this. Cole and Evil Cole are the same person. Theres just 2 slots for 2 different sides. So their both the same char, with just 2 slots because of their dynamic movesets and powers.

Example. Dark Jak and Light Jak. 2 whole completely different sides of forms he can turn into. There the absolute complete opppsite. Although since His light and dark powers are a transformation is why his power forms are not in the game like a Nine tails naruto or Super sayin goku.

I have nothing against Crash. I want Crash in this game. All im saying is Spyro DESERVES to come before Spyro this time around. Crash is auto- 2nd place though for sure!

Sorry if I seemed rude. Cole and E. Cole still count as 2 reps even if they are the same person, they are two different personalities, Cole can't become Good and then switch to Evil, which is why we have two Cole's.

Actually Cole could switch in his game series. The reason for 2 slots is because Cole in All Stars cannot switch moves nbetween combos and etc. PSAASBR is the reason for 2slots, because of the type of game it is.

I know that, but when people play inFamous they choose a karma and stick with it, changing karma shifts is really hard and not worth the effort. The reason we have 2 Cole's is because originally SB wanted to have Cole be able to switch karmas depending on his actions during battles, but Sucker Punch said that it wouldn't represent him correctly and insisted that they included 2 Cole's.

Gamewise yes changing sides was hard but Cole wise it could happen over a short amount of time. If your not going for trophies then you can switch back and fourth. Btw I already know that last part. But it also didnt feel right the way theu had it anyway so yea.

It would of been interesting to see how SB's original idea would've worked out though.

Pretty sure the way they have it now is way way better. Im thinking of all the possible ways of Evil and Good cole together. Its just wrong in m mind seing the constant change of combos making him hero and evil.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 22 of 25 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Spyro because nothing is going on with Crash at the moment, but hopefully next year. People say he's dead, but they forgot about the word or either don't know what the word "hiatus" means. If you look at Dante, it's the new one. No doubt it would be Skylanders Spyro to appear in this if possible. It's all about business, guys.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 23 of 25 (47 Views)
Wastelander
646 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Like  I said earlier, I love Spyro. But I've never had any expectations for him to appear, the Skylanders thing is to mitigating.

Crash would be a lot easier to get.

Message 24 of 25 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Crash is an better choice if you ask me he was the unconfirmed mascot spyro was big 2 but crash was always on top of him
Message 25 of 25 (29 Views)
0 Likes