Re: Crash bandicoot - The Truth.

Aug 13, 2013
What a twist.
Message 21 of 34 (180 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Man, you might as well just take my video off the forums, these Naughty Dog **bleep** won't understand, ever. 

Message 22 of 34 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Thank you.

Message 23 of 34 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3419 posts

Aug 13, 2013
I found the video annoying because the guy kept saying "Axed/Aksed" instead of asked.

RingingPhoneTelephone Calls 

Satire Extraordinaire!RingingPhone
"Stop trolling, you're CLEARLY trolling!" - Everyone In Off-Topic.

~ Proud Upholder Of The PS Forums Rules Of Conduct ~
~ Survivor Of Two Permanent Bans ~ Influential Satire Member ~

~ Forum Moderation Expert ~ Victim Of Many Injustices ~
~ Sworn Enemy To The Off-Topic Board ~ Anti-Troll Cultist ~

...Before you report this post, please check HERE to see if it actually breaches the PS Forums Rules Of Conduct, otherwise you're wasting your time! Thanks!

Message 24 of 34 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Aug 13, 2013
I feel like that video had little to no direction and I watched the whole thing. He rambled so much to make some very weak points, and claimed things without proof. Terrible video.
Message 25 of 34 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Aug 14, 2013
http://crashbandicoot.wikia.com/wiki/Naughty_Dog

J3 man, do some research bro. "They are responsible for creating the popular Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter and Uncharted series of video games." You can find this on multiple places on the internet and even in Videos. I have even watched a video of of Jason talking about how Sony wanted to change Crash's name to other stupid things. If I ca find the Video I will post it.
Message 26 of 34 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Also I never said that the company owned him. But they did create and develop him... SO that's close enough for me. Plus I said that Crash to me was Naughty Dog. That's a personal opinion. Also I never bashed his new stuff I just don't like it as much. There is no way you can be right about this man, it's my opinion.
Message 27 of 34 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Aug 14, 2013

Oh and in closing, I enjoyed the first half of the video. It's just when you went about telling me how to feel about Crash as a fact... Well that's when you crossed the line. Your opinion is your opinion. I can respect that. Mine will be mine, you don't need to get but hurt about it.

Message 28 of 34 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

Naughty Dog did develop Crash however, they nor Sony never owned the IP. Universal Studios (Now Vivendi(?) Entertainment) owned it and had a contract with Sony, Naughty Dog, and Insomniac regarding Crash and Spyro. Due to unfavorible working condition/relation between Universal and Naughty Dog/Insomniac, they both left Universal along with the IPs. I remember reading an article about how rough it was when the teams developed the third installment for their games.

Not sure why Sony never bothered buying the IPs at that moment but whatever. Sorry if I repeated what was already understood but.... I'm sorta confused about whether people still knew about this.

Edit: Ah nvm then. Wish this forum had a way of telling me someone posted before I post. >>;

Message 29 of 34 (111 Views)
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

Yeah, that was in the intervew I watched with Jason Rubin. There was some bad blood about it at the end. You are correct about this.

Message 30 of 34 (106 Views)
0 Likes