Aug 12, 2013

crash twinsanity

Message 11 of 34 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
584 posts

Re: Crash bandicoot - The Truth.

Aug 12, 2013

Crash Twinsanity is definitely a great Crash game, probably the best PS2 crash game out there. Even though it has a lot of glitches, look past that it's really something memorable.

Message 12 of 34 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Thats how i feel about spyro enter the dragonlfy. If you get past the glitches, its a pretty good game
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 13 of 34 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Aug 12, 2013

crashbfan23 wrote:

Crash Twinsanity is definitely a great Crash game, probably the best PS2 crash game out there. Even though it has a lot of glitches, look past that it's really something memorable.

It's without a doubt the best Crash game of the PS2 era, and the only one worthy enough to be compared to the classics.

Message 14 of 34 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 13, 2013

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

DarkScorpion666 wrote:
I think it's quite funny how he says that people who don't like the Titans Games are no Crash Bandicoot Fans

Such a sentence from a 15 yeear old boy who not even lived when the first Crash Bandicoot came out.
He doesn't even know how it is to love a gameseries for years and then it drastically changes in all ways.

My Opinion:
It's completely okay to like the Titans Games as a Crash Fan, but it is also okay to hate these two games as Crash Fan.

My thoughts exactly. As soon as he said he was 15 years old and that he had actually grown up with the Game Boy Advance Crash games, not the PS1 classics, I automatically stopped listening. Crash Bandicoot's glory days were simply before his time, so it's only natural he doesn't have as much of a connection to the classics as many other, older Crash fans do.

Cool that i'm not the only one who thought that xD

I think the best PS2 Crash was The Wrath of Cortex (only my opinion guys Smiley Happy )

But not because of quality or something of that

The Wrath of Cortex is just the closest game in aspects of gameplay, style, humor, elements, etc. to the classic PSX-Games

Message 15 of 34 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

That kid is definitely a tard for making that remark. I didn't mind Crash of the Titans... I don't consider that the Crash I know and love though. Crash has always been Naughty Dog too me. I liked some of the future releases, but Crash was and will always be... Naughty Dog. I still play those games from time to time, so I would not say I have ever abandoned him. That being said I would have loved too see him in All-Stars in any shape he could make it in. (Especally if they had a classic costume ahaha!)

Message 16 of 34 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Aug 13, 2013

DarkScorpion666 wrote:
I think the best PS2 Crash was The Wrath of Cortex (only my opinion guys Smiley Happy )

But not because of quality or something of that

The Wrath of Cortex is just the closest game in aspects of gameplay, style, humor, elements, etc. to the classic PSX-Games

I didn't hate Wrath of Cortex, but it just felt too much like Crash Bandicoot Warped: Part 2 to me. For me, Twinsanity brought something new to the formula (open world, first fully 3D Crash game, Cortex tag team moves, etc.) all while still feeling like Crash. Felt like a true sequel, that's why I liked it so much. Not to mention the game's humor was hilarious.

Message 17 of 34 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Don't be sad. ^D^ Crash will return soon.

Message 18 of 34 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1151 posts

Aug 13, 2013

I think He..... might want his Gems back!

Message 19 of 34 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 13, 2013

I'm a complete Tard? DId you even watch the whole video? But didn't you just say you loved Crash for Naughty Dog? Oh wait, NAUGHTY DOG NEVER OWNED HIM, THEY ONLY DEVELOPED THE GAMES, and I'M the tard? >_>

Message 20 of 34 (128 Views)
0 Likes