Aug 12 2013
By: OMEGA_MEXICAN Uncharted Territory 1411 posts

Crash bandicoot - The Truth.

33 replies 738 views Edited Aug 12, 2013

I though this vid was worth some speculation here

tell me what you think.

First half talks about Allstars related things and second half talks about Crash in general

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjLZtWEkyVk&lc=Zoa2yNIt5qxnDAQDBL5QF-2DZsDOnVBCWt7xYfisBTc

The plot thickens!

*Remember, don't kill the messenger

photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 1 of 34 (738 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Re: Crash bandicoot - The Truth.

Aug 12, 2013
 photo sad-sad-parappa_4776540_GIFSoupcom_zps0bc828e5.gif
NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 2 of 34 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
515 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Nice video. It's informative and you explàin well.
Message 3 of 34 (712 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Aug 12, 2013

As soon as some guy started saying "oh yeah, Omar told me there would be these rivalries" I switched off.

Is there any evidence Omar Kendall ever said that? Any at all beyond some guy who says he knows things? Because I've heard that story so many times and it's always been crap.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 4 of 34 (671 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Aug 12, 2013
I think it's quite funny how he says that people who don't like the Titans Games are no Crash Bandicoot Fans

Such a sentence from a 15 yeear old boy who not even lived when the first Crash Bandicoot came out.
He doesn't even know how it is to love a gameseries for years and then it drastically changes in all ways.

My Opinion:
It's completely okay to like the Titans Games as a Crash Fan, but it is also okay to hate these two games as Crash Fan.
Message 5 of 34 (644 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Crash of the titans didn't really kill the franchise. Mind over mutant did. it was basically the exact same thing as titians, but they got rid of the aku face board, added like 2 new mutants, put in god awful humor, and only made like 9 playable areas where you had to keep goin back to the same area over & over again. they literally spent more time on the games cutscenes than the game itself. Activision can make better profit selling the franchise to another company than actually making another game. But theres no way in hell thats gonna happen
Juliet Starling for All-Stars (I'm not A brony)
Message 6 of 34 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
584 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Hi guys just gotta say that all the Crash games are good and none are in any way "bad" games. I think that the worst a Crash game has ever gotten was likely Mind over Mutant but it's a well put together game. Look at legitimately bad games and then play the newer Crash games, they aren't all as bad as people say.

Message 7 of 34 (562 Views)
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

DarkScorpion666 wrote:
I think it's quite funny how he says that people who don't like the Titans Games are no Crash Bandicoot Fans

Such a sentence from a 15 yeear old boy who not even lived when the first Crash Bandicoot came out.
He doesn't even know how it is to love a gameseries for years and then it drastically changes in all ways.

My Opinion:
It's completely okay to like the Titans Games as a Crash Fan, but it is also okay to hate these two games as Crash Fan.

My thoughts exactly. As soon as he said he was 15 years old and that he had actually grown up with the Game Boy Advance Crash games, not the PS1 classics, I automatically stopped listening. Crash Bandicoot's glory days were simply before his time, so it's only natural he doesn't have as much of a connection to the classics as many other, older Crash fans do.

Message 8 of 34 (557 Views)
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Aug 12, 2013
What crash game is shown in the beginning? The one with the walrus chasing him?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 9 of 34 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Aug 12, 2013
That was crash twin sanity. It was actually a really good but kind of short crash game. It had Spyro, in the game but it was a brief 5 seconds
Juliet Starling for All-Stars (I'm not A brony)
Message 10 of 34 (530 Views)
0 Likes