Oct 25 2012
By: StuckOnEuropa First Son 5 posts

Crash as DLC?

7 replies 306 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

I don't think Crash will be showing up in this game at all. If Superbot couldn't work out a deal to get him on the main roster I'm having a hard time believing they will get him as DLC. Do you think Activision is waiting to see if PS All-stars is successful? And if new Crash makes it in the game will he be called CINO? I personally would perfer Twinsanity Crash, but I think if he is DLC he will have his Mind Over Mutant look.

Message 1 of 8 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Re: Crash as DLC?

Oct 25, 2012
We'll have to wait and see wont we?
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 2 of 8 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

StuckOnEuropa wrote:

I don't think Crash will be showing up in this game at all. If Superbot couldn't work out a deal to get him on the main roster I'm having a hard time believing they will get him as DLC. Do you think Activision is waiting to see if PS All-stars is successful? And if new Crash makes it in the game will he be called CINO? I personally would perfer Twinsanity Crash, but I think if he is DLC he will have his Mind Over Mutant look.

At this point, it is not Sony or Superbot's fault if Crash is not in. Trust me they want him in, if he isn't already as DLC. It's all Activision at this point.....

Message 3 of 8 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Oct 25, 2012

What if Activision would only agree to give SB Crash, if SB and Sony agreed to make him DLC and split the earnings. I'm just saying It's a long shot but Activision are pretty greedy.

Message 4 of 8 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Oct 25, 2012
i think they did models for crash but waiting to about rights problem. when they ok about they will add as dlc
Message 5 of 8 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Activision just want money so they will be asking 4 a bit just saying ... Greedy Basterds
Message 6 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 25, 2012
What sucks is that the PSASBR site will forever be haunted by all those Crash posts in the "What the Fans Are Saying" box. Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I think the fact that even have that box shows they aren't shying away from it - they've acknowledged Crash in interviews many times, they just couldn't work out the right deal for him. It's not as easy as throwing numbers at Activisions face, if they could've gotten Crash, they would've.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 8 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes