Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't hate him and neither do I like opinions biased with their childhood.  Anyone that calls themsevles a PS fan and says Crash is the most deserving isn't a real PS fan if they won't support their Exclusive characters over multiplatorm characters.


Allstars was made to celebrate playstations past present and future I think they have the present and future down but we need more past

 

And who better to help fill that than crash?


I can think of plenty better than Crash that are PS Exclusive.  As for characters that represnt the systems they originated on it doesn't get any better than Sweet Tooth (PSOne), Kratos (PS2) and Nathan Drake (PS3).


Psh even Parappa is a bigger rep than sweet tooth 

 

I mean seriously when you say Playstation one who thinks of sweet tooth? 


Message 71 of 191 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:
I cant properly quote on my phone. but in response to NocturnalGamers last reply to me: How does Sweet Tooth being owned by Sony 10 years after the PS1 was essentally obsolete make him more of a PS1 mascot than Crash. Note that both of us said PS1... Crash was pretty much undeniably the PS mascot for most of the original PlayStation's life.

I'm not even gonna continue this argument because your opinion is biased.  Crash isn't a PS mascot and never will be, Crash is the mascot of your childhood.  When you learn the difference, Cole Me.


but he is a playstation allstar weather you like it or not he deserved to be in this game

 

 


I agree he dserves the stop so does Old Dante deserve the spot just as much as Crash but not more than PS Exclusive characters.  I know Big Daddy is in, but what's done is done and I won't argue with any big babies still crying about it.


He deserved in over fat princess and evil cole thats for sure


Here's the thing about this, Evil Cole is PS Exclusive and brings out more in the PS Universe and is truely unique to the Infamous series.  You can't make it a costume because it would fall flat and you can't make it Cole turns into Evil Cole like Zelda tuns into Sheik because Cole and Evil Cole don't work together.  Both Cole's are very deserving of their spots and brings a true InFAMOUS expeirence to the game.  As for Fat Princess she is questionable but PS Exclusive > Multiplatform.


but the system superbot had in mind for a single Cole would have worked and it probably would have represented Infamous better


How do you know they had another plan?  Do you have a link of Omar or Seth saying this?

Message 72 of 191 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:
I cant properly quote on my phone. but in response to NocturnalGamers last reply to me: How does Sweet Tooth being owned by Sony 10 years after the PS1 was essentally obsolete make him more of a PS1 mascot than Crash. Note that both of us said PS1... Crash was pretty much undeniably the PS mascot for most of the original PlayStation's life.

I'm not even gonna continue this argument because your opinion is biased.  Crash isn't a PS mascot and never will be, Crash is the mascot of your childhood.  When you learn the difference, Cole Me.


but he is a playstation allstar weather you like it or not he deserved to be in this game

 

 


I agree he dserves the stop so does Old Dante deserve the spot just as much as Crash but not more than PS Exclusive characters.  I know Big Daddy is in, but what's done is done and I won't argue with any big babies still crying about it.


He deserved in over fat princess and evil cole thats for sure


Here's the thing about this, Evil Cole is PS Exclusive and brings out more in the PS Universe and is truely unique to the Infamous series.  You can't make it a costume because it would fall flat and you can't make it Cole turns into Evil Cole like Zelda tuns into Sheik because Cole and Evil Cole don't work together.  Both Cole's are very deserving of their spots and brings a true InFAMOUS expeirence to the game.  As for Fat Princess she is questionable but PS Exclusive > Multiplatform.


but the system superbot had in mind for a single Cole would have worked and it probably would have represented Infamous better


How do you know they had another plan?  Do you have a link of Omar or Seth saying this?


Yea I remember reading an interview awhile back about Evil Cole 


Message 73 of 191 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012
I will search for a link

Message 74 of 191 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:
I cant properly quote on my phone. but in response to NocturnalGamers last reply to me: How does Sweet Tooth being owned by Sony 10 years after the PS1 was essentally obsolete make him more of a PS1 mascot than Crash. Note that both of us said PS1... Crash was pretty much undeniably the PS mascot for most of the original PlayStation's life.

I'm not even gonna continue this argument because your opinion is biased.  Crash isn't a PS mascot and never will be, Crash is the mascot of your childhood.  When you learn the difference, Cole Me.


but he is a playstation allstar weather you like it or not he deserved to be in this game

 

 


I agree he dserves the stop so does Old Dante deserve the spot just as much as Crash but not more than PS Exclusive characters.  I know Big Daddy is in, but what's done is done and I won't argue with any big babies still crying about it.


He deserved in over fat princess and evil cole thats for sure


Here's the thing about this, Evil Cole is PS Exclusive and brings out more in the PS Universe and is truely unique to the Infamous series.  You can't make it a costume because it would fall flat and you can't make it Cole turns into Evil Cole like Zelda tuns into Sheik because Cole and Evil Cole don't work together.  Both Cole's are very deserving of their spots and brings a true InFAMOUS expeirence to the game.  As for Fat Princess she is questionable but PS Exclusive > Multiplatform.


but the system superbot had in mind for a single Cole would have worked and it probably would have represented Infamous better


How do you know they had another plan?  Do you have a link of Omar or Seth saying this?


they actually did originally have plans for one cole that would change either to either good or evil depending on how you were using him in the match but it didn't work out.  Omar said this in an interview.  i'm not sure where the interview is now though

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 75 of 191 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

I'm done Noc, you're absolutly stupid. Learn to except other people's opinions instead of throwing them away, you must have no friends because that is a terrible quality in someone. Crash is a playstation mascot, people remember Playstation for Crash and Crash for Playstation. What don't you understand about the past!? Without the past there would be no future. Without Crash there wouldn't be any FF13 or inFAMOUS or Twisted Metal or especially Drake and Jak. None of those greats would exsist without Crash. And when you actually except that all that stuff is important to Playstation, Cole me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 76 of 191 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 
Message 77 of 191 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't hate him and neither do I like opinions biased with their childhood.  Anyone that calls themsevles a PS fan and says Crash is the most deserving isn't a real PS fan if they won't support their Exclusive characters over multiplatorm characters.


Allstars was made to celebrate playstations past present and future I think they have the present and future down but we need more past

 

And who better to help fill that than crash?


I can think of plenty better than Crash that are PS Exclusive.  As for characters that represnt the systems they originated on it doesn't get any better than Sweet Tooth (PSOne), Kratos (PS2) and Nathan Drake (PS3).


Psh even Parappa is a bigger rep than sweet tooth 

 

I mean seriously when you say Playstation one who thinks of sweet tooth? 


If Sweet Tooth doesn't come to mind when you think PSOne then you're too far gone to be considered a PS Gamer.  Everyone played Twisted Metal, you can ask just about anyone from the PSOne era if they played Twisted Metal and they'll say "yes."  Sweet Tooth is the best Rep for the PSOne especially over Parappa.  

Message 78 of 191 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

I actually have to disagree on Cole. It would have worked, essentially, and it was a neat idea, but it would have destroyed any competitive scene for Cole on a local basis. If that console had had a Cole that had become Evil, somebody who used Good Cole wouldn't be able to access the moves he's used to.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 79 of 191 (66 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't hate him and neither do I like opinions biased with their childhood.  Anyone that calls themsevles a PS fan and says Crash is the most deserving isn't a real PS fan if they won't support their Exclusive characters over multiplatorm characters.


Allstars was made to celebrate playstations past present and future I think they have the present and future down but we need more past

 

And who better to help fill that than crash?


I can think of plenty better than Crash that are PS Exclusive.  As for characters that represnt the systems they originated on it doesn't get any better than Sweet Tooth (PSOne), Kratos (PS2) and Nathan Drake (PS3).


Psh even Parappa is a bigger rep than sweet tooth 

 

I mean seriously when you say Playstation one who thinks of sweet tooth? 


i do,

when i think of psONE, i think of crash and sweet tooth,

those are the two games i remember fondly when i was a kid...

Play For Fun!
Message 80 of 191 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes