Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

They did that over a decade ago, it's called "Super Smash."  The mascot for the PlayStation 1 froma logical and if you were to yourself a PlayStation gamer you would agree it's Sweet Tooth and he's already in the game.  Also, if we want people to learn about a favorite systems we have to show them things most haven't seen about our systems.  Open some eyes, show them the PlayStation Universe.

Ok but Mario was in Super Smash, which is why i suggested 10 years from when Mario becomes 3rd party. I got a PS1 in 1996, I am a Playstation gamer, Twisted Metal was the 1st T rated game I ever owned and Crash was much more important than Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth been PlayStation Exclusive since the first Twisted Metal released November 5th, 1995.  Sweet Tooth with over 15 years of being PlayStation Exclusive is more important to Sony than Crash ever will be.

Wow really? Sweet Tooth is now more important then Crash everybody. Once again Noc you try to shove your opinion down peoples throats, stop it I mean it. Your being **bleep** stupid smarten up. Sweet Tooth never made Playstation what it is today, Sweet Tooth never rivaled Mario's and Sonics popularity, call me when he is considerd the unofficial mascot of the Playstation. I've learned to take your opinion with a grain of salt after your Lightning shinanagins, you probably think that Lightning is more important then Cloud to Playstation and Square.

Kakashi2.PNG

When you aren't being biased to your childhood, Cole Me.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 191 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:
I cant properly quote on my phone. but in response to NocturnalGamers last reply to me: How does Sweet Tooth being owned by Sony 10 years after the PS1 was essentally obsolete make him more of a PS1 mascot than Crash. Note that both of us said PS1... Crash was pretty much undeniably the PS mascot for most of the original PlayStation's life.

I'm not even gonna continue this argument because your opinion is biased.  Crash isn't a PS mascot and never will be, Crash is the mascot of your childhood.  When you learn the difference, Cole Me.

but he is a playstation allstar weather you like it or not he deserved to be in this game

I agree he dserves the stop so does Old Dante deserve the spot just as much as Crash but not more than PS Exclusive characters.  I know Big Daddy is in, but what's done is done and I won't argue with any big babies still crying about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 191 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Did Crash murder your family or something noc? Why do you hate him so much

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 191 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:
I cant properly quote on my phone. but in response to NocturnalGamers last reply to me: How does Sweet Tooth being owned by Sony 10 years after the PS1 was essentally obsolete make him more of a PS1 mascot than Crash. Note that both of us said PS1... Crash was pretty much undeniably the PS mascot for most of the original PlayStation's life.

I'm not even gonna continue this argument because your opinion is biased.  Crash isn't a PS mascot and never will be, Crash is the mascot of your childhood.  When you learn the difference, Cole Me.

but he is a playstation allstar weather you like it or not he deserved to be in this game

I agree he dserves the stop so does Old Dante deserve the spot just as much as Crash but not more than PS Exclusive characters.  I know Big Daddy is in, but what's done is done and I won't argue with any big babies still crying about it.

He deserved in over fat princess and evil cole thats for sure

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 191 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I don't hate him and neither do I like opinions biased with their childhood.  Anyone that calls themsevles a PS fan and says Crash is the most deserving isn't a real PS fan if they won't support their Exclusive characters over multiplatorm characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 191 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Here's the thing about this, Evil Cole is PS Exclusive and brings out more in the PS Universe and is truely unique to the Infamous series.  You can't make it a costume because it would fall flat and you can't make it Cole turns into Evil Cole like Zelda tuns into Sheik because Cole and Evil Cole don't work together.  Both Cole's are very deserving of their spots and brings a true InFAMOUS expeirence to the game.  As for Fat Princess she is questionable but PS Exclusive > Multiplatform.

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 191 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't hate him and neither do I like opinions biased with their childhood.  Anyone that calls themsevles a PS fan and says Crash is the most deserving isn't a real PS fan if they won't support their Exclusive characters over multiplatorm characters.

Allstars was made to celebrate playstations past present and future I think they have the present and future down but we need more past

And who better to help fill that than crash?

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 191 (99 Views)
First Son
28 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Crash would be amazing to have in this game but it's not like not having him destroys it! This will be my GOTY 2012 for sure with or without Crash.

Probably the most outrageous Scott Pilgrim fanboy you will ever meet.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 191 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Allstars was made to celebrate playstations past present and future I think they have the present and future down but we need more past

And who better to help fill that than crash?

I can think of plenty better than Crash that are PS Exclusive.  As for characters that represnt the systems they originated on it doesn't get any better than Sweet Tooth (PSOne), Kratos (PS2) and Nathan Drake (PS3).

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 191 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Here's the thing about this, Evil Cole is PS Exclusive and brings out more in the PS Universe and is truely unique to the Infamous series.  You can't make it a costume because it would fall flat and you can't make it Cole turns into Evil Cole like Zelda tuns into Sheik because Cole and Evil Cole don't work together.  Both Cole's are very deserving of their spots and brings a true InFAMOUS expeirence to the game.  As for Fat Princess she is questionable but PS Exclusive > Multiplatform.

but the system superbot had in mind for a single Cole would have worked and it probably would have represented Infamous better

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 191 (81 Views)
0 Likes