Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Why is it so taboo to want crash? Honestly if you say he wasn't the biggest thing on playstation for a long time you're a liar 

If you think New Dante is an allstar and Crash isn't then you're downright crazy 

I acknowledge that Crash played a part in Playstation's history. But looking at all that's happened between getting his rights, I've moved on. I can say the same thing for several others. I just find it irritating that I have to hear the same complaints from the same person over... and over... and over.... and in every thread in this forum.  

For the record, I LIKE the new Dante. Just because he's in the game and not Crash does not mean Dante was more of a priority. That's Activision's blunder as to why Crash isn't included. 

Omar has stated time and time again that SONY has been trying hard to negotiate with them but ultimately it's up to Activision on whether or not Crash is in the game. So please, save me your bull on pointing the blame on the innocent parties involved. I don't think you understand the difficulty in obtaining these rights, you yourself should realise that Crash is not something that can be handed on a silver patter.

I've said this several times ITS MORE THAN CRASH

There were devs who actually WANTED their characters in the game whats the excuse for not having them eh?

Then mention that in your ORIGINAL POST. Don't expect me to memorise every post you've made in this forum. 

As to your other statement. Whose to say those companies even attampted to contact Superbot for their characters inclusion? What about the dvelopment? The Time contraints? Those all factor in to a character's inclusion. They were focused on getting a well-rounded roster. And again, DLC. Perhaps those companies wanted to make an extra profit? That's how some deals go down despite they fact they want their character included. 

They put it out there that they wanted their characters in Thats more than you can say for a lot of devs (and for the record unless the Abe's odyssey people are liars they did contact superbot)

Yes, they did contact them but whose to say Abe wouldn't be included for DLC? Again, that's part of the negotiations.

What if they took what they used to get New Dante AND INSTEAD USED IT TO GET REAL PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS

They could have made New Dante DLC instead 

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 191 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 9, 2012
A Crash thread full of arguements...why am I not surprised. I actually agree with you Noc - the new avatars made you wiser.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 191 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

What if they took what they used to get New Dante AND INSTEAD USED IT TO GET REAL PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS

But they DID. And Activision for the most part still says no until they can come to a consensus. 

For all you know the guys who made Abe's Oddessy wanted Abe in as DLC rather than a regular roster character. Again, you're only looking at it from one view point rather than taking other possibilities into account. 

Who are you to say Kratos, Jak, Sly, Ratchet, Sir Daniel, etc. Aren't real all-stars? You're not the entire playstation community. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 191 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

I liked the challenge of unlocking characters, that's what made fighting game fun. And when you finally unlocked all the characters or the one you wanted most, there is this feeling of success. *sigh* This generation of fighting games are so lazy, this was the main reason why I stopped playing SSF4 and MK9.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 191 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I bet Cloud and Wander will be the first two DLC reveals.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 191 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1516 posts

Nov 9, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

But they DID. And Activision for the most part still says no until they can come to a consensus. 

For all you know the guys who made Abe's Oddessy wanted Abe in as DLC rather than a regular roster character. Again, you're only looking at it from one view point rather than taking other possibilities into account. 

Who are you to say Kratos, Jak, Sly, Ratchet, Sir Daniel, etc. Aren't real all-stars? You're not the entire playstation community. 

No but they don't count they weren't a challange to get no matter what superbot says

The challange was the 3rd party characters they got and they failed

terribly

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 191 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Shame, I think not having any unlockable characters is a big mistake.

Other than that, this game looks great!

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 191 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 191 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

No but they don't count they weren't a challange to get no matter what superbot says

terribly

I've seen plenty people who were "disappointed" at the third party inclusion change thier minds after witnessing (and even playing) those characters. They're solid additions to the game. And the whole "3rd Party" disappointment gets settled with the DLC, that is, if they apprarently can appeal to your tastes.  Most people can't see the big picture.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 191 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1516 posts

Nov 9, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

terribly

I've seen plenty people who were "disappointed" at the third party inclusion change thier minds after witnessing (and even playing) those characters. They're solid additions to the game. And the whole "3rd Party" disappointment gets settled with the DLC, that is, if they apprarently can appeal to your tastes.  Most people can't see the big picture.

Solid additions or not they aren't allstars

and Oh good I'm glad I'm paying 60$ for a game that doesn't have a complete roster

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 191 (99 Views)
0 Likes