Wastelander
673 posts

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

Dispy657 wrote:

mcnichoj wrote:

Crash was always owned by Activision...

get out please.

I LOLed...it hurt was drinkin water, right out my nose time to clean keyboard...yuck LMFAO

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 21 of 191 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Nov 9, 2012

This is ganna get ugly.....

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 22 of 191 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

They did that over a decade ago, it's called "Super Smash."  The mascot for the PlayStation 1 froma logical and if you were to yourself a PlayStation gamer you would agree it's Sweet Tooth and he's already in the game.  Also, if we want people to learn about a favorite systems we have to show them things most haven't seen about our systems.  Open some eyes, show them the PlayStation Universe.

Ok but Mario was in Super Smash, which is why i suggested 10 years from when Mario becomes 3rd party. I got a PS1 in 1996, I am a Playstation gamer, Twisted Metal was the 1st T rated game I ever owned and Crash was much more important than Sweet Tooth

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 23 of 191 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Why is it so taboo to want crash? Honestly if you say he wasn't the biggest thing on playstation for a long time you're a liar 

If you think New Dante is an allstar and Crash isn't then you're downright crazy 

Message 24 of 191 (225 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

They did that over a decade ago, it's called "Super Smash."  The mascot for the PlayStation 1 froma logical and if you were to yourself a PlayStation gamer you would agree it's Sweet Tooth and he's already in the game.  Also, if we want people to learn about a favorite systems we have to show them things most haven't seen about our systems.  Open some eyes, show them the PlayStation Universe.

Ok but Mario was in Super Smash, which is why i suggested 10 years from when Mario becomes 3rd party. I got a PS1 in 1996, I am a Playstation gamer, Twisted Metal was the 1st T rated game I ever owned and Crash was much more important than Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth been PlayStation Exclusive since the first Twisted Metal released November 5th, 1995.  Sweet Tooth with over 15 years of being PlayStation Exclusive is more important to Sony than Crash ever will be.

Message 25 of 191 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I look at the wanted list and I don't see what represents Sony best, I see it as 100% biased to our childhoods which is sad we can't move on and request characters actually deserving of the spots.  If there were to be a deserving list put together it would look fairly different from the most wanted list.

Noc is that you? First time i agree with you.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 26 of 191 (200 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Why is it so taboo to want crash? Honestly if you say he wasn't the biggest thing on playstation for a long time you're a liar 

If you think New Dante is an allstar and Crash isn't then you're downright crazy 

Its still not 'New Dante', that's whats making everybody question his inclusion. Its 'Dante' in general.

Message 27 of 191 (217 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

I acknowledge that Crash played a part in Playstation's history. But looking at all that's happened between getting his rights, I've moved on. I can say the same thing for several others. I just find it irritating that I have to hear the same complaints from the same person over... and over... and over.... and in every thread in this forum.  

For the record, I LIKE the new Dante. Just because he's in the game and not Crash does not mean Dante was more of a priority. That's Activision's blunder as to why Crash isn't included. 

Omar has stated time and time again that SONY has been trying hard to negotiate with them but ultimately it's up to Activision on whether or not Crash is in the game. So please, save me your bull on pointing the blame on the innocent parties involved. I don't think you understand the difficulty in obtaining these rights, you yourself should realise that Crash is not something that can be handed on a silver patter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 191 (209 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Nov 9, 2012

ppl need to jump off of crash's nuts, just let him rest with the memories you have of him. ppl only really want crash for that nostalgia feeling but its funny how Lara Croft was as much to playstation as Crash was and i here NOTHING about her. ppl just brushed her off like she never existed.

Message 29 of 191 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 9, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

I acknowledge that Crash played a part in Playstation's history. But looking at all that's happened between getting his rights, I've moved on. I can say the same thing for several others. I just find it irritating that I have to hear the same complaints from the same person over... and over... and over.... and in every thread in this forum.  

For the record, I LIKE the new Dante. Just because he's in the game and not Crash does not mean Dante was more of a priority. That's Activision's blunder as to why Crash isn't included. 

Omar has stated time and time again that SONY has been trying hard to negotiate with them but ultimately it's up to Activision on whether or not Crash is in the game. So please, save me your bull on pointing the blame on the innocent parties involved. I don't think you understand the difficulty in obtaining these rights, you yourself should realise that Crash is not something that can be handed on a silver patter.

I've said this several times ITS MORE THAN CRASH

There were devs who actually WANTED their characters in the game whats the excuse for not having them eh?

Message 30 of 191 (202 Views)
0 Likes