Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

I'm done Noc, you're absolutly stupid. Learn to except other people's opinions instead of throwing them away, you must have no friends because that is a terrible quality in someone. Crash is a playstation mascot, people remember Playstation for Crash and Crash for Playstation. What don't you understand about the past!? Without the past there would be no future. Without Crash there wouldn't be any FF13 or inFAMOUS or Twisted Metal or especially Drake and Jak. None of those greats would exsist without Crash. And when you actually except that all that stuff is important to Playstation, Cole me.


You mean without PlayStation there would be no Crash.


And vise-versa.

 


There is no vise-versa about it, without Crash, Twisted Metal and Spyro would have sold better

Message 91 of 191 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't hate him and neither do I like opinions biased with their childhood.  Anyone that calls themsevles a PS fan and says Crash is the most deserving isn't a real PS fan if they won't support their Exclusive characters over multiplatorm characters.


Allstars was made to celebrate playstations past present and future I think they have the present and future down but we need more past

 

And who better to help fill that than crash?


I can think of plenty better than Crash that are PS Exclusive.  As for characters that represnt the systems they originated on it doesn't get any better than Sweet Tooth (PSOne), Kratos (PS2) and Nathan Drake (PS3).


Psh even Parappa is a bigger rep than sweet tooth 

 

I mean seriously when you say Playstation one who thinks of sweet tooth? 


If Sweet Tooth doesn't come to mind when you think PSOne then you're too far gone to be considered a PS Gamer.  Everyone played Twisted Metal, you can ask just about anyone from the PSOne era if they played Twisted Metal and they'll say "yes."  Sweet Tooth is the best Rep for the PSOne especially over Parappa.  


So if you don't assocociate Sweet Tooth with Playstation you aren't a Playstation fan, by your logic since you don't accosiate Crash with Playstation then you must be a hater, you see how that works out? Opinion not facts, that's what your arguments have been and they are all flawed and make no sense.

 


I do accosiate Crash with PlayStation but Crash will never be what Sweet Tooth is to PlayStation.


Really? Because I'm pretty sure it's became more with ya know all three of it's PS1 main games are in the top 12 sold games and Twisted Metal is no where to be seen.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 92 of 191 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

when i was a little kid, the reason i got a playstation was because i played crash bandicoot at a friend's house.  I still own crash 1, 2, warped, racing, and bash.  Periodically i still bust them out and play them.  I can't speak for everybody else, but crash bandicoot brings back nostalgic memories for me of getting my ps1.  I would love to see him back in action

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 93 of 191 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
'Crash is a playstation mascot, people remember Playstation for Crash and Crash for Playstation. What don't you understand about the past!? Without the past there would be no future. Without Crash there wouldn't be any FF13 or inFAMOUS or Twisted Metal or especially Drake and Jak. None of those greats would exsist without Crash.'

All of that is an opinion, not a fact.

Yet I support myself with evidence and he doesn't

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 94 of 191 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

I'm done Noc, you're absolutly stupid. Learn to except other people's opinions instead of throwing them away, you must have no friends because that is a terrible quality in someone. Crash is a playstation mascot, people remember Playstation for Crash and Crash for Playstation. What don't you understand about the past!? Without the past there would be no future. Without Crash there wouldn't be any FF13 or inFAMOUS or Twisted Metal or especially Drake and Jak. None of those greats would exsist without Crash. And when you actually except that all that stuff is important to Playstation, Cole me.


You mean without PlayStation there would be no Crash.


And vise-versa.

 


There is no vise-versa about it, without Crash, Twisted Metal and Spyro would have sold better


There'd probably be no Naughty Dog tho

 

=No jak=No drake=No last of us


Message 95 of 191 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

when i was a little kid, the reason i got a playstation was because i played crash bandicoot at a friend's house.  I still own crash 1, 2, warped, racing, and bash.  Periodically i still bust them out and play them.  I can't speak for everybody else, but crash bandicoot brings back nostalgic memories for me of getting my ps1.  I would love to see him back in action


yeah, i would love to have crash here for nostalgia's sake...

Play For Fun!
Message 96 of 191 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't hate him and neither do I like opinions biased with their childhood.  Anyone that calls themsevles a PS fan and says Crash is the most deserving isn't a real PS fan if they won't support their Exclusive characters over multiplatorm characters.


Allstars was made to celebrate playstations past present and future I think they have the present and future down but we need more past

 

And who better to help fill that than crash?


I can think of plenty better than Crash that are PS Exclusive.  As for characters that represnt the systems they originated on it doesn't get any better than Sweet Tooth (PSOne), Kratos (PS2) and Nathan Drake (PS3).


Psh even Parappa is a bigger rep than sweet tooth 

 

I mean seriously when you say Playstation one who thinks of sweet tooth? 


If Sweet Tooth doesn't come to mind when you think PSOne then you're too far gone to be considered a PS Gamer.  Everyone played Twisted Metal, you can ask just about anyone from the PSOne era if they played Twisted Metal and they'll say "yes."  Sweet Tooth is the best Rep for the PSOne especially over Parappa.  


So if you don't assocociate Sweet Tooth with Playstation you aren't a Playstation fan, by your logic since you don't accosiate Crash with Playstation then you must be a hater, you see how that works out? Opinion not facts, that's what your arguments have been and they are all flawed and make no sense.

 


I do accosiate Crash with PlayStation but Crash will never be what Sweet Tooth is to PlayStation.


Really? Because I'm pretty sure it's became more with ya know all three of it's PS1 main games are in the top 12 sold games and Twisted Metal is no where to be seen.

 


It's a shame Crash isn't Exclusive anymore or you would have a legit argument but he isn't Exclusive so you waste time instead of a pointless argument.

Message 97 of 191 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012
There's no evidence to back neither yours nor Noc's opinion, because your both speaking for what people think, you both are people and you disagree - imagine how many times that would happen between the rest of the gamers...hmm.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 98 of 191 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

I'm done Noc, you're absolutly stupid. Learn to except other people's opinions instead of throwing them away, you must have no friends because that is a terrible quality in someone. Crash is a playstation mascot, people remember Playstation for Crash and Crash for Playstation. What don't you understand about the past!? Without the past there would be no future. Without Crash there wouldn't be any FF13 or inFAMOUS or Twisted Metal or especially Drake and Jak. None of those greats would exsist without Crash. And when you actually except that all that stuff is important to Playstation, Cole me.


You mean without PlayStation there would be no Crash.


And vise-versa.

 


There is no vise-versa about it, without Crash, Twisted Metal and Spyro would have sold better


There'd probably be no Naughty Dog tho

 

=No jak=No drake=No last of us


that's a scary thought...

Play For Fun!
Message 99 of 191 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

I'm done Noc, you're absolutly stupid. Learn to except other people's opinions instead of throwing them away, you must have no friends because that is a terrible quality in someone. Crash is a playstation mascot, people remember Playstation for Crash and Crash for Playstation. What don't you understand about the past!? Without the past there would be no future. Without Crash there wouldn't be any FF13 or inFAMOUS or Twisted Metal or especially Drake and Jak. None of those greats would exsist without Crash. And when you actually except that all that stuff is important to Playstation, Cole me.


You mean without PlayStation there would be no Crash.


And vise-versa.

 


There is no vise-versa about it, without Crash, Twisted Metal and Spyro would have sold better


There'd probably be no Naughty Dog tho

 

=No jak=No drake=No last of us


No, it just means Naughty Dog would have joined later in the PS2 era.

Message 100 of 191 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes