Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

They did that over a decade ago, it's called "Super Smash."  The mascot for the PlayStation 1 froma logical and if you were to yourself a PlayStation gamer you would agree it's Sweet Tooth and he's already in the game.  Also, if we want people to learn about a favorite systems we have to show them things most haven't seen about our systems.  Open some eyes, show them the PlayStation Universe.


Ok but Mario was in Super Smash, which is why i suggested 10 years from when Mario becomes 3rd party. I got a PS1 in 1996, I am a Playstation gamer, Twisted Metal was the 1st T rated game I ever owned and Crash was much more important than Sweet Tooth


Sweet Tooth been PlayStation Exclusive since the first Twisted Metal released November 5th, 1995.  Sweet Tooth with over 15 years of being PlayStation Exclusive is more important to Sony than Crash ever will be.


Wow really? Sweet Tooth is now more important then Crash everybody. Once again Noc you try to shove your opinion down peoples throats, stop it I mean it. Your being **bleep** stupid smarten up. Sweet Tooth never made Playstation what it is today, Sweet Tooth never rivaled Mario's and Sonics popularity, call me when he is considerd the unofficial mascot of the Playstation. I've learned to take your opinion with a grain of salt after your Lightning shinanagins, you probably think that Lightning is more important then Cloud to Playstation and Square.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 51 of 191 (160 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012
swetooth just a clown . really
if say to peoples what is most memorable ps games they will not say twisted metal even they gonna say carmageddon or vigilante 8 not TM
. tm was always sucks to compare at this game

if you say what is ps
crash,uncharted,lbp-ratchet-mgstekken mortal kombat spyro tomb raider gta they are the charsorfranchies what did playstation is playstation
we didnt like playstation for game maded by sony or something we loved games not company
parappa , medievil , twistedmetal,sly ,fat p,torogame, like example of this games arent all stars but they are in the game because theyre first party

if this game were really fans game and fan wanted
so
delete this chars
fat p
evil cole
toro(dont say anyting no one even know him before sfxtekken and this game really no one used him in sfxtekken he isnt mascot for ps just japons kits japons are stupid at selecting mascot)
parappa(he isnt fitting to all stars. ihe is in the game because the chars who they did ps is ps . are 3rd party. ps1 era is : crash spyro tomb raider gabe logan cloıud chrisrefild dart tomba / ps2 old dante big boss jak ratchet gta char kratos mk rep / nathan cole sackboy kat ezio captain price helghast

and add some nfs , gT , stages
nfs was also one of memorable franch in ps history

isony so stupid they just giving million dolars to stupid wonderbook
and dont paying for buying old franchies and rebooting them but reboot spiderman again and again
Message 52 of 191 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
55 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

PSASBR: A game that tries to cover PlayStation's past, present and future.

 

Crash Bandicoot: Unofficial mascot of the PS1 era, one of the most popular series of all time, though his latest games haven't been that highly praised. But these latest games aren't the reason we want him in this game, honestly.

 

Thus, for the impact he made on PS1 console and on the game industry in general back then, he's inclusion would be most logical to represent one of the finer moments in PS history and for the huge fan demand.

 

There, this should be clear enough for those who doesn't seem to understand Crash's value.

Message 53 of 191 (125 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012
how can you can be stupid there is no such a thing offical or unoffical
mascot is masoct

bleep
kaz hirai kicked polygon man **bleep** . who cares him after that
crash is mario of playstation.
believe or not
also much better than mario
if they could continued series in ps2 it will be more likely much know and moneyed series
then ND stupidly did jak daxter
:
Message 54 of 191 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012
Crash is not the Mario of Sony.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 55 of 191 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
55 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
how can you can be stupid there is no such a thing offical or unoffical
mascot is masoct

There's actually a whole lot of difference you can tell by common sense.

Official mascot is a character that is acknowledged as one by it's respective owners, Nintendo uses Mario and Sega uses Sonic.

Unofficial mascot is a character that is acknowledged as one by the fans, not by the respective owners. Sony had never said that Crash was their mascot at any point, he was considered as the PS1 mascot by the gamers.

Message 56 of 191 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Crash is not the Mario of Sony.

The fact he can be compared to mario at all says something about how much he deserves a spot 


Message 57 of 191 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:
I cant properly quote on my phone. but in response to NocturnalGamers last reply to me: How does Sweet Tooth being owned by Sony 10 years after the PS1 was essentally obsolete make him more of a PS1 mascot than Crash. Note that both of us said PS1... Crash was pretty much undeniably the PS mascot for most of the original PlayStation's life.

I'm not even gonna continue this argument because your opinion is biased.  Crash isn't a PS mascot and never will be, Crash is the mascot of your childhood.  When you learn the difference, Cole Me.

Message 58 of 191 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

Can we stop with the bad homebrew meme? It stopped being any kinds of funny a long time ago.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 59 of 191 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Crash and Unlocks Info

Nov 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:
I cant properly quote on my phone. but in response to NocturnalGamers last reply to me: How does Sweet Tooth being owned by Sony 10 years after the PS1 was essentally obsolete make him more of a PS1 mascot than Crash. Note that both of us said PS1... Crash was pretty much undeniably the PS mascot for most of the original PlayStation's life.

I'm not even gonna continue this argument because your opinion is biased.  Crash isn't a PS mascot and never will be, Crash is the mascot of your childhood.  When you learn the difference, Cole Me.


but he is a playstation allstar weather you like it or not he deserved to be in this game

 

 


Message 60 of 191 (84 Views)