Splicer
71 posts

Re: Crash and Spyro might have sucked

Oct 7, 2012

finger_backpacks wrote:
dont say crash or Spyro sux becuz they defined the ps1 without dem there would be no playstation

I'm saying if they were in this game then Activison probably only would have give permission if they used their versions of Crash and Spyro. I love Crash and Spyro on the PS1 but their latest games sucks compared to their original adventures.

Message 11 of 18 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Dude...you probb forgot about the costumes...-__-
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 12 of 18 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Oct 7, 2012

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:
You say the ex mascot's suck's?
Then you are no fan of playstation.

I'm saying the Activison versions of these Crash and Spyro sucks. And they probably would only give Superbot permission to use those characters if was their versions and not the originals

Message 13 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Oct 7, 2012

...Wait Wait..

You think ACTIVISION out of all devs would let SB use the classic NaghtyDog/Insomniac Designed versions of Crash and Spyro as costumes?

You don't seem to understand, they THINK their version is superior, they want to promote THEIR version, Naughty Dog's inferior Creation is out of the question, you want Crash, use ours. PERIOD

Dante can have an alt costume with his classic Look, since Capcom calls the shots and its ALSO their design, but activision promoting a version created by competitors? Hell to the **bleep** no

Message 14 of 18 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Oct 7, 2012
^ Of course, you're right, only if they get back crash and spyro's rights, we may have the newest and **bleep** ones
Message 15 of 18 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

Totally, you see Im not mad at Dante being new Dante, he has the combo crazy moves, ebony&Ivory,Rebeliion and his entitled **bleep** personality (Although more western and less japanese).

Problem with crash is, he not only Wouldnt' look like crash, he wouldn't play like him in the slightest

His Attacks would be jabs and kicks he does in COT with his arms hanging like a Monkey, with MAYBE a spin for a LV1
He would speak....and not in a good way
His other supers would involve controlling badly designed monsters
His storyline would feature furrybait-oversexified-fanservice Coco
Remember the Wumpa Fruit Bazooka? The Crystals?...Aku Aku being a rectangle? Nope, you get tattoos and Monkey Aku Aku
ALL OF THIS AWESONESS PACKED WITH LAZY VOICE ACTORS!!

Me:...how about no?

Yeah, I know some of you might be blinded by nostalgia, but Im not, I bought CB3:W a month ago and Im having a blast with it, but the more I play it and enjoy it, the more I realize that he's gone.

Message 16 of 18 (133 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Smiley Sad Yeah he's gone... **bleep**, why did naughty dog sold it?
Message 17 of 18 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
36 posts

Oct 7, 2012

If I remember correctly they gave the rights to Sony, but when Sony asked them for new Crash game, they said they wanted to Focus on Jak.

Sony decided it was better to sell him off, because without ND, the game would never be the same. And guess what? they were right

I said this once, and I'll say it again. Crash could have been the one to kick Mario's King of Plataformer title off his fat **bleep**

Message 18 of 18 (114 Views)