Dec 17 2012
By: Keneticam Splicer 45 posts

Crash and Coco

13 replies 204 views Edited Dec 17, 2012

So you guys know how the alternate costume that Sackboy has is Sackgirl...well, I thought that format could be implemented as leeway to include characters that don't have that big of a fan base but are still wanted by a few. 

Take for example Crash and Coco Bandicoot. Everyone wants Crash in the game, and if it is to happen then great. But there are also a select few of us, such as myself that also want Coco in the game, but logically, we know it probably wont happen. However, the potential of Coco being added as an alternate costume for Crash could be a treat to us fans of her. And since Crash doesnt really have any alternate outfits, except maybe his look in his Mutants game then this could actually work. Besides, Coco's moves are slightly different from Crash, so having her as an alternate costume for Crash like they did with Sackboy is feasible. Sure they would need to added minor voice changes to the Coco alternate costume, but still isn't gonna be a hinderance. 

But this method could be implemented for other main characters who have lesser important "sidekicks".

Photobucket
Message 1 of 14 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Re: Crash and Coco

Dec 17, 2012
Her name is CoCo she is Loco I say OH NO!

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 2 of 14 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 17, 2012

JayJXZ wrote:

I guess that means u dont want Coco in the game then? 

Photobucket
Message 3 of 14 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Keneticam wrote:

JayJXZ wrote:

I guess that means u dont want Coco in the game then? 

It's an inside joke thing with myself dw about it; if they were to have Crash in, having Coco as an alternate costume wiould be pretty sweet.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 4 of 14 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 17, 2012
I'm all down for Coco being a costume for Crash (more female characters)but I really think if he get's in, She will be a minion. I can see Crunch's pants being a costume/ color for crash.
Message 5 of 14 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 18, 2012
If Crash does make it into the game there is no way CoCo would also be playable, unless it was some odd costume change for Crash. She would be more likely to appear as a BG character or minion.
Message 6 of 14 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Eeeekkk, im scared that she will be deduced to a minion, but I never even contemplated that. Sadly, it is possible now that you bring it up. If crash is included and Coco is a minion, ill cry a little, but get over it i guess. lol i know her chances of being included are slim to none, so im hoping for at least a Coco alternate costume for Crash. 

But i dont really think they'd use Crunch though as alter costume for Crash. He didn't have as much importance as Coco. 

Photobucket
Message 7 of 14 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9937 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Coco should definitely be a minion.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 8 of 14 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Also their animations and themes would be different. She flys a plane and rides and awesome tiger, not to mention the fact she's the smart one with a different style to Crash. It would lack a lot of Coco elements and to be honest I'd rather her a minion than have her half of what she is in the game.

Message 9 of 14 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Yeah...a half-assed Coco being in the game does suck, but im desperate. lol Any sort of Coco inclusion would make me happy, even IF she is just a minion.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 14 (116 Views)
0 Likes