Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 29 2012
By: Seffson First Son 19 posts

Crash Moveset

[ Edited ]
11 replies 432 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

Here's my moveset for Crash. Inspiration from the Naughty Dog Crash.

It was a bit hard to assign the different buttons but I made it so normal attacks are on ■, heavier ones on ▲, and ○ for more utility stuff.

I didn't include that much from the newer Crash games (mainly because I've never really played them), but I tried my best to make this moveset diverse.

So, what do you think?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Air) = Same as ground version, only that it can be used mid-air as well.

■      = Square
○      = Circle
▲    = Triangle
⇑      = Up
⇓      = Down
⇒     = Forward
(  )    = Alternative input.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHILE ON THE GROUND:

|Combo|                |Ability Name|                    |Description|

■+■+■+■+■           Spin!                                   Start spinning like crazy. Can move while spinning.
⇑+■                         Flip Kick                             Do a backflip and kick anyone hit upwards. Brief invulnerability.
⇓+■+■                    Leg Sweep                        Sweep the legs of enemies around you, then slide forward.
⇒+■+■                   Slide                                   Slide forward, then kick enemies away. (Chain with jump for a Long Jump.)

○                              Crouch                              Crouch down. If hit by an attack, counterattack with a spin. If touched by and enemy, the enemy trips.
⇑+○                         Green N.Brio Beaker      Toss a beaker straight up, if no enemies hit, it falls down again. Explodes on impact.
⇓+○                         Nitro                                   Place a Nitro box in front of you. Explodes on enemy contact.
⇒+○                        Bowling Bomb                 Throw a rolling bomb along the ground. Explodes on contact with enemy or Nitro Box.

▲+▲+(■)▲          Yo-yo Trick                         Three-hit combo that knocks enemies away. (■ Chains into Slide.)
⇑+▲                       Yo-yo Catch                       Spin Yo-yo upwards, if enemy is hit, pull them to in front of you. Semi-homing.
⇓+▲                       Yo-yo Snap                        Spin Yo-yo downwards in front of you. It will bounce off hitting enemies in the way.
⇒+▲                      Trip Tackle                         Charge and lunge forward. If enemy is hit, take them down for a tumble, then kick them off.

WHILE IN MID-AIR:

|Combo|                  |Ability Name|                     |Description|

■+■+■+■                 Spin! (Air)                           Start spinning like crazy. Can move while spinning. Falls slower while spinning.
⇑+■                          Flip Kick (Air)                      Do a backflip and kick anyone hit upwards. Brief invulnerability.
⇓+■                          Screw Driver                      Charge downwards headfirst whilst spinning. Any enemy hit will follow you down.
⇒+■+■                    Glide                                    Glide forward, then kick enemies away.

○+○+(⇓)○                Slap Attack                          A series of short ranged slaps knocking enemies away (or down ⇓).
⇑+○                          TNT Bounce                       Create a TNT box below you and bounce off it, the box will fall down and explode after 3 sec.
⇓+○                          Red N.Brio Beaker           Throw a beaker straight down, enemies hit will be slowed. Explodes on impact.
⇒+○                         Wumpa Toss                     Throw a Wumpa fruit in a line, enemies hit in mid-air will fall down.

▲+▲+(■)(⇑)▲      Yo-yo Copter                      Three-hit aerial combo that knocks enemies down (or up ⇑). (■ Chains into Glide.)
⇑+▲                        Yo-yo Spin                          Hover in place while spinning your Yo-yo in an arc above you.
⇓+▲                        Belly Flop                            Fall straight down stomach first, enemies hit will follow you down and get smashed.
⇒+▲+■                  Yo-yo Ride                          Spin Yo-yo in front of you, if enemy is hit, slide to them knocking them away. (■ Chains into Screw Driver.)

SUPERS:

Was a bit of a pickle choosing Supers this time, so I included a alternative for each one.

Level 1:                  Fruit Bazooka:                   Aim and fire a Wumpa fruit in a line. AoE Blast. (Similar to Radecs level 1.)

Alternatively:

Level 1:                  Super Belly Flop:              Jump up and forward quickly, then slam into the ground. AoE Blast.

Level 2:                 Aku Aku Mask:                   Gain improved speed, killing enemies you touch. (Similar to Parappas level 2.)

Alternatively:

Level 2:                 Bear It!:                                 Jump onto Polar and ride around, killing enemies you touch.
                                                                              Can jump during the ride.

■ Charge.

Level 3:                 Gem Run:                            Boxes appear all over the stage, destroy 10 boxes to kill an enemy at random.

A counter will display at the top, 0/60 (or something).

Alternatively:

Level 3:                 Scorporilla:                          Jump on the back of a giant Scorporilla and wreck havoc on your enemies.

Can jump during the ride.

■ Slam ground.

▲ Spin arms around.

○ Tailwhip enemies. Semi-homing.

Other movesets I've done:

Cloud:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Cloud-Moveset/m-p/38663555

Taking requests.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (432 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Crash Moveset

Oct 29, 2012
pretty awesome dude, nice!
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (425 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Thank you very much!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (422 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Seffson,could you replace the GEM RUN with MECHA BANDICOOT?
Something like Sweet Tooths level 3,
I think thats the most likely level 3 for Crash.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I Support His spin attack 100% !!!!! *-*

:heart: SEXY RAYMAN IS SEXY :heart:

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (400 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I think his belly flop should be part of his regular moveset. I always envisioned his level 3 being the Uka Uka mask and his level 2 being a boulder he runs away from.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (396 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 29, 2012
MOST LIKELY:
Level 1:Wumpa bazooka. /Radec level1/
Level 2:Riding on polar. /Parappa level 2/
Level 3:Mecha Bandicoot. /Sweet tooth level 3/
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Rather see crash punch and kick moves. but love it though
BeFunky_Untitled
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (358 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 29, 2012

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:
Rather see crash punch and kick moves. but love it though

Yeah,new Crash moves would be better,because they are already made!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
23 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I thought Crash wore Aku Aku as a mask?

gangsterluigi613-Sig.png

Thanks for watching.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (350 Views)