Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Crash Bandicoot to be next All-Star?

Jun 10, 2012

I see Bentley as a character in background rather than a playable character for some reason.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jun 11, 2012

I see a crash bandicoot with a level 3 super where he hijacks a titan and just start demolishing

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 11, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

I see a crash bandicoot with a level 3 super where he hijacks a titan and just start demolishing

while an excellent suggestion, i kind of hope they keep his supers to reflect classic ps1 era crash.  that's the crash everyone remembers so fondly and wants in the game

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Yess so do i, but i dont think it's gonna happen because there's been so many different types of crash series, btw how do u get like the comment or picture thing under your comments like ThatDamnNarwhal and other people?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 11, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

Yess so do i, but i dont think it's gonna happen because there's been so many different types of crash series, btw how do u get like the comment or picture thing under your comments like ThatDamnNarwhal and other people?

i have no idea haha

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 11, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

Agreed. Crash is a necessity.

If he does get in, his supers could include

Level 1: CTR Kart, runs over other All-Stars.

Level 2: Giant Snowball, runs over entire track and freezes all other All-Stars in place, allowing for kills.

Level 3: Aku Aku mask, invulnerability and insta-kills.

His stage could be a Crash 3 style Warp Room that will sometimes warp into Samples of classic Crash 3 levels, and then warp back after a few seconds.

I was thinking along the same lines, but I'm not sure whether the mask should be one of crash's supers or whether it should be an item, something similar to the invincibilty star in smash bros, plus then you'd see aku aku on all the other characters

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jun 11, 2012

why are ppl worrying about Crash and spyro? They will obviously be in the game. They are the most noteworthy ps1 and ps2 characters. For a while, they were the face of Sony. It would be idiotic not to put them in. It would be like the face of Capcom, Megaman, not being in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. wait...

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 11, 2012

RichYungThaBest wrote:

why are ppl worrying about Crash and spyro? They will obviously be in the game. They are the most noteworthy ps1 and ps2 characters. For a while, they were the face of Sony. It would be idiotic not to put them in. It would be like the face of Capcom, Megaman, not being in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. wait...

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 11, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

harley2947 wrote:

i have no idea haha

Just go to your profile and click Edit profile & privacy.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jun 11, 2012

RichYungThaBest wrote:

Because they aren't first party anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes