Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Crash Bandicoot is confirmed to be in the game (With quote)

Sep 29, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:

Ok a launch line up is the characters thet they show off before the game is out like how mortal kombat there launch lin up was reptile ermac kratos shang tsung liu kang kabl and basically everyone EXCEPT cyber sub zero and quan chi which you had to unlock


^ THIS, why does NOBODY get this!? XD they have "launch line ups" for fighters all the time, in no way does that mean all the characters

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 36 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Crash Bandicoot is confirmed to be in the game (With quote)

Sep 29, 2012
Ignore sniper wolf, launch line doesn't effect unlockables in the game. Paul Gale already said so himself it's more than 22 characters. I'm going to believe the source that hasn't been wrong yet.
Message 22 of 36 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4213 posts
 

Re: Crash Bandicoot is confirmed to be in the game (With quote)

Sep 29, 2012

That too


zeothedeathgod wrote:

Tmix1600 wrote:

Ok a launch line up is the characters thet they show off before the game is out like how mortal kombat there launch lin up was reptile ermac kratos shang tsung liu kang kabl and basically everyone EXCEPT cyber sub zero and quan chi which you had to unlock


^ THIS, why does NOBODY get this!? XD they have "launch line ups" for fighters all the time, in no way does that mean all the characters

 


 

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 23 of 36 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
2 posts
 

Proof that Crash Bandicoot Might be in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012

Sep 30, 2012

if Everyone here Would Go to Crash Bandicoot Series Wikipedia you Would notice Under Latest Release that it Say Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012.

Message 24 of 36 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: Crash Bandicoot is confirmed to be in the game (With quote)

Sep 30, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Can you please explain your logic for the first one. If he says they revealed the full launch lineup how is there more than 20?


Launch could mean "available immediately upon the game's launch," which leaves unlockable hidden characters as a possibility.  That's what he's getting at.


Exactly

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 25 of 36 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Proof that Crash Bandicoot Might be in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012

Sep 30, 2012

infamous144 wrote:

if Everyone here Would Go to Crash Bandicoot Series Wikipedia you Would notice Under Latest Release that it Say Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012.


Good eye.  Unfortunately, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. :smileysad:

 

Message 26 of 36 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/25/2012
Offline
75 posts
 

Re: Proof that Crash Bandicoot Might be in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012

Sep 30, 2012

infamous144 wrote:

if Everyone here Would Go to Crash Bandicoot Series Wikipedia you Would notice Under Latest Release that it Say Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012.


Because a wiki that anybody can edit is totally reliable! ... Right? RIGHT? RIIIGHHTT?!

Message 27 of 36 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Proof that Crash Bandicoot Might be in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012

Sep 30, 2012

DairzBear101 wrote:

infamous144 wrote:

if Everyone here Would Go to Crash Bandicoot Series Wikipedia you Would notice Under Latest Release that it Say Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012.


Because a wiki that anybody can edit is totally reliable! ... Right? RIGHT? RIIIGHHTT?!


that depends, its usually watched really carefully now, sure some things get through, but normally not for to long before being changed, they try and check everything;o

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 28 of 36 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/25/2012
Offline
75 posts
 

Re: Proof that Crash Bandicoot Might be in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012

Sep 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

infamous144 wrote:

if Everyone here Would Go to Crash Bandicoot Series Wikipedia you Would notice Under Latest Release that it Say Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012.


Because a wiki that anybody can edit is totally reliable! ... Right? RIGHT? RIIIGHHTT?!


that depends, its usually watched really carefully now, sure some things get through, but normally not for to long before being changed, they try and check everything;o

 


I've changed/added things on major wikis before just to see when it'd get taken down, and sometimes it takes weeks before anybody notices. Still, don't you think checking everything, someone would be looking fast and miss something?

Message 29 of 36 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Proof that Crash Bandicoot Might be in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012

Sep 30, 2012

DairzBear101 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DairzBear101 wrote:

infamous144 wrote:

if Everyone here Would Go to Crash Bandicoot Series Wikipedia you Would notice Under Latest Release that it Say Playstation All Stars Battle Royale 2012.


Because a wiki that anybody can edit is totally reliable! ... Right? RIGHT? RIIIGHHTT?!


that depends, its usually watched really carefully now, sure some things get through, but normally not for to long before being changed, they try and check everything;o

 


I've changed/added things on major wikis before just to see when it'd get taken down, and sometimes it takes weeks before anybody notices. Still, don't you think checking everything, someone would be looking fast and miss something?


possibly lol idk its supposebly much better now, i know colleges are starting to accept it as a resource (not even joking)

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 30 of 36 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes