Wastelander
615 posts

Re: Crash Bandicoot Model? Does it matter?

Jul 23, 2012

CountMario wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

They could use a finished version of the model from the cancelled 2010 game:

newcrash

^ Hey, I like Skylanders.

...What the hell was Activision smoking?

The only reason it didn't get made was because Activision is run by idiots and fired the whole staff working on it.

It would have had Dingodile in it!

Message 81 of 100 (244 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

CountMario wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

CountMario wrote:
Yeah, it's called an opinion, thank you very much. We don't like the model, do you have a problem with that?

Yes people bashing the way he looks is the reason he isn't around today. It's really silly Crash could have been on the PS3 twice already.

...No it isn't. It's because Activision's too lazy to make a new Crash. If they cared about what we thought, Skylanders Giants wouldn't exist. Besides, it's a personal opinion. You can't force me to like New Crash. In fact, it isn't even just his look. It's the fact that I don't like his voice, his first word decides to be Pancakes, the new games have terrible humor, an the whole control Titan gimmick is not that favorable. It's my opinion, if you like it, then good, I respect your opinion.

Stop blaming Activision they could be secretly finding a new team to work on a new Crash game. I'm not forcing anyone to like anything. Just saying if the new games bother you that much, then ignore them and keep playing the older games. 

Message 82 of 100 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Jul 23, 2012

They used the tekken guy's newest character model. 

don't see why they wouldn't for crash and spryo. and that's better than them not being in the game at all. 

i don't think the classic versions would be costumes. they would have to create new animations. 

Message 83 of 100 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 23, 2012

drepsx3 wrote:

CountMario wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

CountMario wrote:
Yeah, it's called an opinion, thank you very much. We don't like the model, do you have a problem with that?

Yes people bashing the way he looks is the reason he isn't around today. It's really silly Crash could have been on the PS3 twice already.

...No it isn't. It's because Activision's too lazy to make a new Crash. If they cared about what we thought, Skylanders Giants wouldn't exist. Besides, it's a personal opinion. You can't force me to like New Crash. In fact, it isn't even just his look. It's the fact that I don't like his voice, his first word decides to be Pancakes, the new games have terrible humor, an the whole control Titan gimmick is not that favorable. It's my opinion, if you like it, then good, I respect your opinion.

Stop blaming Activision they could be secretly working on another Crash game as we speak. I'm not forcing anyone to like anything. Just saying if the new games bother you that much, then ignore them and keep playing the older games. 

Why can't I blame Activision? They're the publishers and developers that "magically" decreased the replayability of Crash games. I've told you a bunch of times, it is my opinion, simple as that. That's like saying a teacher shouldn't blame a student for leaving homework incomplete when they've gone over the subject in class a bunch of times. And guess what? I don't want to play the old Crash games. I want a new Crash game that can actually satisfy me. If that's too much ask for, then excuse me. You're the one who keeps ignoring that this is my opinion and saying that I can't be unsatisfied by Activision.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 84 of 100 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 23, 2012

activision sucks. look what they did to COD 

Message 85 of 100 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 23, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

newcrash

^ Hey, I like Skylanders.

I like that one a lot because the game was in early development, this is just a rough draft of what he would look like. I bet once that was done he'd look so original. RED SHOES

Message 86 of 100 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:
http://www.theisozone.com/images/screens/playstation-39046-31319841788.jpg <--- i love this one

Which game is that?! Is it psx?

It's wrath of cortex on the PS2. It was classic crash with new graphics and animations.. it was amazing.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 87 of 100 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 23, 2012
it wasnt classic crash. classic crash has alot boss. on this one just noob crounch.
Message 88 of 100 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 23, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

newcrash

Comparing to this one I prefer MoM crash :X

Message 89 of 100 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Jul 23, 2012
@paypayTR

What?
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 90 of 100 (167 Views)
0 Likes