Fender Bender
2925 posts

Re: Crash Bandicoot Model? Does it matter?

Jul 23, 2012
Seriously, everybody knows that Classic Crash has red shoes
Message 51 of 100 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Ups, press solution instead of reply, I'm an idiot xD

Classic Crash have red shoes and doesn't have tattoos
Message 52 of 100 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jul 23, 2012

If it's new crash they may as well just leave him out

Message 53 of 100 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Any crash is fine to me, except Fake Crash, he's fake. But it's either Classic Spyro or Dawn of the Dragon Spyro. Why do people think Skylanders Spyro has a chance at being in? He's made like that becaause he's a dumba$s toy. They're not going to put a toy based character that isn't even a game mainly based on Spyro. Dawn of the Dragon is the most updated look and from what I've seen through the series is he's just gotten older and Skylanders is some wannabe liverspotted Dragon!

activision-announces-skylanders-spyros-adventure.jpg

Message 54 of 100 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 23, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

Any crash is fine to me, except Fake Crash, he's fake. But it's either Classic Spyro or Dawn of the Dragon Spyro. Why do people think Skylanders Spyro has a chance at being in? He's made like that becaause he's a dumba$s toy. They're not going to put a toy based character that isn't even a game mainly based on Spyro. Dawn of the Dragon is the most updated look and from what I've seen through the series is he's just gotten older and Skylanders is some wannabe liverspotted Dragon!

Now you see, I agree with you, but there's still one undeniable factor that may still get Skylanders Spyro in. Activision's stupidity.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 55 of 100 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 23, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

I'd really honestly prefer Fake Crash over new crash. New crash doesn't even seem like crash to me...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 56 of 100 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 23, 2012
They're not that stupid, since they created The Legend Of Spyro series I trust them on who to pick. The Youngin or the Senior
Message 57 of 100 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 23, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

Any crash is fine to me, except Fake Crash, he's fake. But it's either Classic Spyro or Dawn of the Dragon Spyro. Why do people think Skylanders Spyro has a chance at being in? He's made like that because he's a dumba$s toy. They're not going to put a toy based character that isn't even a game mainly based on Spyro. Dawn of the Dragon is the most updated look and from what I've seen through the series is he's just gotten older and Skylanders is some wannabe liverspotted Dragon!

This logic makes perfect sense I could see Activision making a sequel to DOD, of course Activision isn't always a company that makes sense. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 58 of 100 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 23, 2012

This one reminds me a lot of him since he's got the orange/red hair and doesn't have the hella long body. I like this one

crash_of_the_titans_conceptart_5chzD.jpg

Message 59 of 100 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

harley2947 wrote:

Any crash is fine to me, except Fake Crash, he's fake. But it's either Classic Spyro or Dawn of the Dragon Spyro. Why do people think Skylanders Spyro has a chance at being in? He's made like that because he's a dumba$s toy. They're not going to put a toy based character that isn't even a game mainly based on Spyro. Dawn of the Dragon is the most updated look and from what I've seen through the series is he's just gotten older and Skylanders is some wannabe liverspotted Dragon!

This logic makes perfect sense I could see Activision making a sequel to DOD, of course Activision isn't always a company that makes sense. 

They've confirmed that there won't be another TLoS game, but there will be something new and I know it's not Skylanders because I saw on G4 once that there will be a new game for him in a couple some years I think

Message 60 of 100 (194 Views)
0 Likes