Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Crash Bandicoot Model? Does it matter?

Jul 23, 2012

To DisturbedSavio, Heihachi's model in PSASBR isn't his new model. Heihachi's newest model, in SFXTK, he is old with gray hair and such. for most characters they aren't actually picking the newest model. Like for Kratos, etc.

Message 91 of 100 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Jul 24, 2012

A lot of people don't see the MoM backside, it's ugly.. But the game itself (especially the coverart) is hideos. But you know what's the most important? His personality. Crash just isn't himself anymore, he doesn't have that whacky cartoon violence feel. He's not so fun or funny anymore. I miss the whacky little Crash who just wanted to have fun. 

Message 92 of 100 (123 Views)
Wastelander
745 posts

Jul 24, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

A lot of people don't see the MoM backside, it's ugly.. But the game itself (especially the coverart) is hideos. But you know what's the most important? His personality. Crash just isn't himself anymore, he doesn't have that whacky cartoon violence feel. He's not so fun or funny anymore. I miss the whacky little Crash who just wanted to have fun. 

Speaking of characters not being themselves... Have you seen what they did to Tiny?

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 93 of 100 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Speaking of characters not being themselves... Have you seen what they did to Tiny?

Have you seen what they did for everyone?

It's a work in progress
Message 94 of 100 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

you mean.....like this?

It's a work in progress
Message 95 of 100 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

Xdrake24 wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

you mean.....like this?

Oh my god what, what is this and why have I not seen this. He was never like this in the games, I don't remember at least? Whoever was in charge of American commercials should be punished. That was, what.  Wasn't he mute in the games as well? I know for sure he was mute Crash 1-3..

Message 96 of 100 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Xdrake24 wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Yes, but Tiny had the worst change of them all

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 97 of 100 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Xdrake24 wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I think i only played Wrath Of The Titans, but if he's like that...then yeah

It's a work in progress
Message 98 of 100 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Jul 24, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

Xdrake24 wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

He was Mike Tyson as a tiger. Also, I liked Mind Over Mutant a lot. Better than what I've seen of Crash of the Titans.

Message 99 of 100 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 24, 2012
honestly if the newer models get in I am sure the old models will be alt costume.
Photobucket
Message 100 of 100 (68 Views)
0 Likes