Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Could Sora Now Have A Chance To Be In?

Feb 26, 2013

While i would rather have cloud over sora (if we're comparing them that is), sora would be very fun.  If anything increases his chances of getting in, its this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 21 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Feb 26, 2013
^^ really? I liked his change of style, and the fact that he grew up. I'd prefer kh2 sora to be in psabr. Plus, it'd probably be easier to get the same voice actor to mimic the kh2 grown up voice, rather than to find someone who can mimic the little boy voice of sora from kh1.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 12 of 21 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Plus, KH2 Sora has all of his old moves from KH1 given the fact if they let him use Limit Form. Although, his Limit Form outfit in KH2 Final Mix + is a better upgraded version of his original KH1 outfit, which I PRAY they would make one of his alternate outfits XD
Message 13 of 21 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Should ask SB to tell sony Monica we want Sora cloud and snake. Since they don't work on the game anymore
Message 14 of 21 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Feb 26, 2013

is irelevant for me to be honest...but i heard that is highly requested charcater...

Message 15 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

Feb 26, 2013

coreno wrote:

narrasand436 wrote:

The two have no correlation between them the chances of Sora getting in are just as fair as they were before this.

And of course it likely will not happen because SE will ask a fortune for him.... You have to keep in mind that Sora was probably asked for in the past as soon as they started major work on this game and SE probably offered some extremely high price that they wouldn't want to pay. This has nothing to do with them wanting to put the character in its more about how much they will have to pay to get him and if SE/Disney wants their character forever tied with a game that does not generally have good reviews. You have to look at this from a business perspective Sora was long deserving of this even before this announcement they probably just couldn't afford him on their budget and you have Disney involved in this too.

A significant number of characters in PSASBR have had recent game releases or have upcoming games.

Sly, Kratos, Raiden, Dante, Sackboy... Cole and Radec have been announced for PS4. Ratchet and Clank had a collection released last summer.

I could be missing others that have recent games.

I think this announcement makes a more likely possibility we'll see Sora in March, but as many have stated before, getting any Disney or SE character is difficult. 

Its not going to happen still they would have to  pay a pretty penny for him i'm certain.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 16 of 21 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Hey! Check out my moveset if you haven't already: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/My-Sora-Moveset-Updated-with-Cos...  Smiley Very Happy

Also, here's a link to a list of trophies that I came up with for the HD Collection.  Tell me what you think: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Kingdom-Hearts-Series/Fanmade-Trophy-Lists-for-HD-1-5-ReMIX/t...

Message 17 of 21 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Sora wont happen because you have to go through Square and Disney to get him. It is almost impossible to get Disney to agree to something. Square couldnt even get Sora for Dissidia 012, even though they explicitly said they wanted him.
its a shame, but its just on of those things. Sora wont happen.

Message 18 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Doubt it, he's already in a crossover. A FF rep is more likely.
I'm through playin games!
Message 19 of 21 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Glidethefirst wrote:

Square couldnt even get Sora for Dissidia 012, even though they explicitly said they wanted him.

Wrong.

Dissidia was originally going to be about Disney characters (and KH characters), but Nomura didn't feel comfortable with having Disney characters fight, so they made it about Final Fantasy instead.

Message 20 of 21 (43 Views)
0 Likes