Feb 26 2013
By: Ndukauba Gaming Beast 1859 posts

Could Sora Now Have A Chance To Be In?

20 replies 492 views Edited Feb 26, 2013
Earlier today, it was officially announced that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX would be having a US release. With that said, he should become a worthy candidate for this game now, seeing that he had a huge impact on the PS2 era, plus a new Kingdom Hearts, (in terms of being released after 5 years), coming to PS3, which could make Square Enix advertise him by putting him in this game. (Although, at the same time, it's not advertisement because he's a PS2 era character.) what do you guys think? If Sora got in, I would personally be content. I would easily accept him as an alternative to Cloud.
Message 1 of 21 (492 Views)
Wastelander
629 posts

Re: Could Sora Now Have A Chance To Be In?

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

The two have no correlation between them the chances of Sora getting in are just as fair as they were before this.

And of course it likely will not happen because SE will ask a fortune for him.... You have to keep in mind that Sora was probably asked for in the past as soon as they started major work on this game and SE probably offered some extremely high price that they wouldn't want to pay. This has nothing to do with them wanting to put the character in its more about how much they will have to pay to get him and if SE/Disney wants their character forever tied with a game that does not generally have good reviews. You have to look at this from a business perspective Sora was long deserving of this even before this announcement they probably just couldn't afford him on their budget and you have Disney involved in this too.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 21 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Feb 26, 2013
We can only hope dukauba, we can only hope...
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 3 of 21 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Sora is the only character missing for me in this game. And I would main sora if he ever got in
Message 4 of 21 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18887 posts

Feb 26, 2013

narrasand436 wrote:

The two have no correlation between them the chances of Sora getting in are just as fair as they were before this.

And of course it likely will not happen because SE will ask a fortune for him.... You have to keep in mind that Sora was probably asked for in the past as soon as they started major work on this game and SE probably offered some extremely high price that they wouldn't want to pay. This has nothing to do with them wanting to put the character in its more about how much they will have to pay to get him and if SE/Disney wants their character forever tied with a game that does not generally have good reviews. You have to look at this from a business perspective Sora was long deserving of this even before this announcement they probably just couldn't afford him on their budget and you have Disney involved in this too.

A significant number of characters in PSASBR have had recent game releases or have upcoming games.

Sly, Kratos, Raiden, Dante, Sackboy... Cole and Radec have been announced for PS4. Ratchet and Clank had a collection released last summer.

I could be missing others that have recent games.

I think this announcement makes a more likely possibility we'll see Sora in March, but as many have stated before, getting any Disney or SE character is difficult. 

Message 5 of 21 (434 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Sora should have been in this game already, the Japanese just love to tease.
Message 6 of 21 (430 Views)
Sackboy
457 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
. I would easily accept him as an alternative to Cloud.

Don't compare Sora and Cloud. Sora is far better than Cloud.

Message 7 of 21 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Feb 26, 2013
^^^ That he is. Smiley Happy
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 8 of 21 (402 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Feb 26, 2013
DONALD DUCK ALL DAY E'RY DAY E'RY DAY! haha, juss keedin. But I'd definitely be happy if sora made it in sometime.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 9 of 21 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Oh geezus yes KH1/Chain of Memories Sora! I don't like KH2 Sora's clothes Smiley Sad
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 10 of 21 (313 Views)
0 Likes