Mar 21, 2013

i posted them  quickfire123 glad i could help with your uploading problem

Message 41 of 76 (980 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Costume Glitch Is Playable

Mar 21, 2013
A character with a 3rd costume was on the third player slot, so the second player (human player) dropped out and the character with the 3rd costume was moved to the 2nd player slot and then the second player pressed start to join, removing the 3rd costume CPU, then finally just pic a character and the cursor with automatically pick the character's 3rd costume, only works on a character who you've unlocked his 2nd costume with. Hope I explained it well.
Message 42 of 76 (947 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Mar 21, 2013
So in short...not possible on a Vita Smiley Sad
Message 43 of 76 (941 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Mar 21, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
A character with a 3rd costume was on the third player slot, so the second player (human player) dropped out and the character with the 3rd costume was moved to the 2nd player slot and then the second player pressed start to join, removing the 3rd costume CPU, then finally just pic a character and the cursor with automatically pick the character's 3rd costume, only works on a character who you've unlocked his 2nd costume with. Hope I explained it well.

That was good enough, thanks.

This is a great way to see the costumes before you buy them, and it's not really practical to use online so I doubt anyone will abuse it.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 44 of 76 (914 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Mar 21, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:

That doesn't work.

Message 45 of 76 (890 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Derek1271996 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:

That doesn't work.

Derek1271996 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:

That doesn't work.

nevermind, did it!

Message 46 of 76 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

Derek1271996 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:

That doesn't work.

Edit: nevermind

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 47 of 76 (873 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

Well Rikki posted it, but credit goes to a guy on gamefaqs. I hope they dont take it away since some has stated already, its a great way to preview costumes before purchase yourself. Also, thank you bay.

Message 48 of 76 (765 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Mar 21, 2013

do you have to keep hitting random until the 3rd costume comes up? Or how do you choose the costume in the first place

Message 49 of 76 (679 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Mar 23, 2013

did you keep the costumes after the glitch ? 

Message 50 of 76 (597 Views)
0 Likes