Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Cool Idea for Sackboy.

Aug 5, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

use the search, as for who said it before idk, and like i said w/e


Unnecessary additional work for a simple forum post.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
1540 posts
 

Re: Cool Idea for Sackboy.

Aug 5, 2012
I'd prefer if he always stayed the same. I hate fighting game characters with weird things like that
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Cool Idea for Sackboy.

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

NMW7 wrote:

I don't see why we need a "Kirby", Sackboy doesn't have that ability in LBP so it wouldn't make much sense. His gadgets would be more than enough for a proper moveset.




Because it's the fact that a big part of LBP is dressing up you "naked" Sackboy. That aspect should show up in a game like this, and that would be the coolest idea for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/23/2012
Offline
107 posts
 

Re: Cool Idea for Sackboy.

Aug 5, 2012

NMW7 wrote:

I don't see why we need a "Kirby", Sackboy doesn't have that ability in LBP so it wouldn't make much sense. His gadgets would be more than enough for a proper moveset.


Exactly. Their shouldn't be even more things in this game to compare to SSB. Sackboy is unique enough to make his own moveset without relying on copying abilities, a power he never even had. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (73 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Cool Idea for Sackboy.

Aug 5, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
I'd prefer if he always stayed the same. I hate fighting game characters with weird things like that

This game is "weird" already.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: Cool Idea for Sackboy.

Aug 5, 2012

FugginFrog wrote:

NMW7 wrote:

I don't see why we need a "Kirby", Sackboy doesn't have that ability in LBP so it wouldn't make much sense. His gadgets would be more than enough for a proper moveset.


Exactly. Their shouldn't be even more things in this game to compare to SSB. Sackboy is unique enough to make his own moveset without relying on copying abilities, a power he never even had. 


Most, if not all of the people in this game don't do half of what they do in this game in the games they come from. Drake has never once spawned and pushed over a pillar in Uncharted, and Sweet Tooth was never able to just walk around and lay down landmines. I'm not talking about full on taking over the opponents personality, Im saying just letting them do one thing from their arsenal of abilities.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/01/2012
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: Cool Idea for Sackboy.

Aug 5, 2012

KirkAnam wrote:

Most, if not all of the people in this game don't do half of what they do in this game in the games they come from. Drake has never once spawned and pushed over a pillar in Uncharted, and Sweet Tooth was never able to just walk around and lay down landmines. I'm not talking about full on taking over the opponents personality, Im saying just letting them do one thing from their arsenal of abilities.


It would just be an unneccesary addition. However it's your opinion, I wouldn't agree with Sackboy having a copy ability but I can see the appeal

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/30/2009
Offline
557 posts
 

Re: Cool Idea for Sackboy.

Aug 5, 2012

I always thought this was sort of a hasty idea. Do we really need more similiarities to Smash Bros as it is?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Cool Idea for Sackboy.

Aug 5, 2012
I made a thread about sack boys move set a few days ago so this could be there, but whatever. I think it would be strange for him to take other characters moves because that is not in lbp but if it is fun, I'll take it. I do really want an excuse to see him in all the different costumes though


Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes