Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Content

Nov 5, 2012
Since when was 4 costumes confirmed? not doubting it just wondering

and everyone skips the intros so I wouldn't count that

Message 11 of 21 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1789 posts
 

Re: Content

Nov 5, 2012
Capture the Flag and King of the Hill were not confirmed. Maybe remove the asterisk?
Message 12 of 21 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5663 posts
 

Re: Content

Nov 5, 2012
They were in the leak so safe to assume they will be in the game.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 21 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1789 posts
 

Re: Content

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

And what about Free Roam?

All I'm saying is that it isn't a fact. We don't know for sure if it's in (the FACTS were marked with an asterisk).
Message 14 of 21 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Content

Nov 5, 2012
Can I get a source on that costumes thing?

Message 15 of 21 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14623 posts
 

Re: Content

Nov 5, 2012

CTF and King of the Hill are rumored, but definitely not confirmed. CTF was mentioned as the mode the game would be originally and it is definitely possible that the beta leak just had those previous assets. 

 

Maybe the extras Killian has talked about include these modes, but I am still doubting.

 

@Ihatemath, We have heard the pre-order costume, standard, default, and one unlockable. There may be 2 unlockable, but I think SB said 1. 


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 16 of 21 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Content

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
Can I get a source on that costumes thing?

Every character has 1 default, 1 Preorder, and I believe Omar Kendall mentioned each character has 2 costumes.

 

Also it doesn't matter if people skip them; they exist as an unlockable and that's why they're there.

Message 17 of 21 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Content

Nov 6, 2012

barker09 wrote:

And what about Free Roam?

All I'm saying is that it isn't a fact. We don't know for sure if it's in (the FACTS were marked with an asterisk).

I was told they were fact so I put them in. Should I put them afterwards as 'rumored'?

Message 18 of 21 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Content

Nov 6, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
Can I get a source on that costumes thing?

Every character has 1 default, 1 Preorder, and I believe Omar Kendall mentioned each character has 2 costumes.

 

Also it doesn't matter if people skip them; they exist as an unlockable and that's why they're there.


when omar said that, people took it that it means every character has 2 costumes (default and 1 unlockable)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 21 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Content

Nov 6, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
Can I get a source on that costumes thing?

Every character has 1 default, 1 Preorder, and I believe Omar Kendall mentioned each character has 2 costumes.

 

Also it doesn't matter if people skip them; they exist as an unlockable and that's why they're there.


when omar said that, people took it that it means every character has 2 costumes (default and 1 unlockable)


aaaaah, that actually makes more sense now

 

I already changed it and did the math

Message 20 of 21 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes