Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Considering 2 chars per dlc.

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

Crash and Spyro (it would be wrong if it was any other way)

Cloud and Snake (Both are considered super soldiers)

Connor and Lara Croft (Both masters of the bow and arrow)

King of all Cosmos and Viewtiful Joe (both would compete to see who has the most "style".  Let the flamboyant poses commence!)

Sora and Wander (One relies on all of his friends and the other is completely alone)

Agro would disagree.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 11 of 20 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Flawless victory

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 12 of 20 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Sonic_The_Rocker wrote:

I'd love to see Wander from Shadow of the Colossus but I don't think he'd be a "good Character" for some reason...

I think that our best bet for some SoTC representation would be from a stage mashup.  It would be awesome to have a Collosus in the background  that approaches the stage, is staring at the characters fighting, then maybe Wander jumps on it's back and starts stabbing it, which makes the Collosus flail around, smacking the stage.  then maybe when it dies, it could fall in the middle of the stage and become a part of the stage. 

Message 13 of 20 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 9, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

Sonic_The_Rocker wrote:

I'd love to see Wander from Shadow of the Colossus but I don't think he'd be a "good Character" for some reason...

I think that our best bet for some SoTC representation would be from a stage mashup.  It would be awesome to have a Collosus in the background  that approaches the stage, is staring at the characters fighting, then maybe Wander jumps on it's back and starts stabbing it, which makes the Collosus flail around, smacking the stage.  then maybe when it dies, it could fall in the middle of the stage and become a part of the stage. 

i honestly agree with this too.  i put wanderer in because i knew other people want him but i personally don't really want him.  maybe you could actually be fighting on top of the colossus the entire time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 20 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Sonic_The_Rocker wrote:

i honestly agree with this too.  i put wanderer in because i knew other people want him but i personally don't really want him.  maybe you could actually be fighting on top of the colossus the entire time!

That's an even better idea...maybe it could be the giant flying one from the desert!  That one was my all time favorite!  And it was MASSIVE.  It would work very well for a stage... Marko, you and I need to brainstorm some more on this.  Maybe send like a joint email to Superbot.  This would make the game that much more awesome.  Hey...maybe it could be a crossover between this idea and Beautiful Katamari!  That would be epic.  it would provide a stark contrast because one world is very bleak and dark and the other is very vibrant and colorful.  Tell me what you think. We are really on to something...

Message 15 of 20 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I am a huge fan of both Wander and Kat. If they were rivals I would die. ☝
Message 16 of 20 (83 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Sonic_The_Rocker wrote:

That's an even better idea...maybe it could be the giant flying one from the desert!  That one was my all time favorite!  And it was MASSIVE.  It would work very well for a stage... Marko, you and I need to brainstorm some more on this.  Maybe send like a joint email to Superbot.  This would make the game that much more awesome.  Hey...maybe it could be a crossover between this idea and Beautiful Katamari!  That would be epic.  it would provide a stark contrast because one world is very bleak and dark and the other is very vibrant and colorful.  Tell me what you think. We are really on to something...

haha we could def try to figure something out.  i love me some katamari haha and that sounds like a perfect mix.  feel free to email it from your email if you like.  I'm not offended when it comes to credit

Message 17 of 20 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 9, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Sonic_The_Rocker wrote:

haha we could def try to figure something out.  i love me some katamari haha and that sounds like a perfect mix.  feel free to email it from your email if you like.  Just give me credit in your email

Well we don't have any details quite hammered down yet, so maybe we could come up with some more concrete ideas for a stage before sending it off to Superbot for judgement.  Hey, this could even persuade Team Ico to let down their guard a bit.  This would also make a perfect excuse for them to add King of the Cosmos.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 20 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 9, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Sonic_The_Rocker wrote:

haha we could def try to figure something out.  i love me some katamari haha and that sounds like a perfect mix.  feel free to email it from your email if you like.  Just give me credit in your email

Well we don't have any details quite hammered down yet, so maybe we could come up with some more concrete ideas for a stage before sending it off to Superbot for judgement.  Hey, this could even persuade Team Ico to let down their guard a bit.  This would also make a perfect excuse for them to add King of the Cosmos.  Smiley Very Happy

sold! haha.  i gotta get to bed tonight.  send me a PM so i don't forget your name and we'll brainstorm there tomorrow

Message 19 of 20 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I just sent you a message with my rough draft for the email.  Tell me what you think of it and then get back to me when you can.  We can always add on ideas and tweak what's there.  Glad to be in business with you, sir. Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 20 (53 Views)
0 Likes