Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Connor would be Perfect DLC please ubisoft !

Oct 7, 2012
True, but he's just not as widely popular and recognised as the assassins. Plus he's voiced by Nolan North which could make for some confusing dialog when Drake and Desmond are in the same match.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 19 (101 Views)
Sackboy
411 posts

Oct 7, 2012
desmond cant use all assasins move . lol he just dreaming them in his mind
in real life he just use a few assains move he has a blade also can be fight 1vs1 ( ac bo begin) but not so much

rayman will not because his next game is Just exc For Wii U
really
it doesnt make sense
but look
ac

all games expect ac1(even ac1 was exc for ac rev ps3 version also ac1 was first exc for ps3) has dlc for ps3 also ac Bloodlines and ac liberation
also ac3 bundle ac vita bundle
also ac rev beta was ps3 exc
lol
Message 12 of 19 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I'm sick of all most of you wanting Ezio. Ezio is awesome, but his hype is done. It's Connor's time to shine and I assure he will not fail. He'll probably be better than Ezio which I can see he has way better attacks than he does. Aveline I would like to see too, but she's just a secondary assassin yet she can still have a chance in this game. I feel sorry for Altair though, he's being so unrecognized and Desmond can have a chance to since he get his ancestors' move through the bleeding effect.
 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 13 of 19 (88 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 7, 2012

i'd prefer altair...

Play For Fun!
Message 14 of 19 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I guess the most obvious way to go would be to have alternate costumes for the other Assassins.
Message 15 of 19 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

Of all the possible Ubisoft reps...

I want Rayman.

Of all the AC reps, Desmond would work best, because (Now don't get mad if I'm wrong, I've never played an AC game) he could use moves from all of the assasins.

supers:

1)turns into altair

2)turns into ezio

3)turns into connor

Message 16 of 19 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 7, 2012

LJPvonzity wrote:
I'm sick of all most of you wanting Ezio. Ezio is awesome, but his hype is done. It's Connor's time to shine and I assure he will not fail. He'll probably be better than Ezio which I can see he has way better attacks than he does. Aveline I would like to see too, but she's just a secondary assassin yet she can still have a chance in this game. I feel sorry for Altair though, he's being so unrecognized and Desmond can have a chance to since he get his ancestors' move through the bleeding effect.

I really do not understand that point of view. How can anyone possibly want connor. We know virtually nothing about him Smiley Frustrated Surely you should be hoping for characters you like. Not ignoring the characters you like (Ezio) in favour of character you might possibly, with a bit of luck like in the future (Connor) . It just makes no sense to me at all. Ezio's proven himself a worthy fighter, a deep and interesting character and an all around brilliant protagonist. Connor has so far proven nothing. Why is he logically the better choice? The fact that he's got a new game coming out soon is a reason against his inclusion in my eyes not for it.

Message 17 of 19 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 7, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

Of all the possible Ubisoft reps...

I want Rayman.

Of all the AC reps, Desmond would work best, because (Now don't get mad if I'm wrong, I've never played an AC game) he could use moves from all of the assasins.

He can use parkour and a single hidden blade. That's all. Also unlikeable.

Even if Connor is a likeable character, I still think Ezio will be the face of the series. There is a reason he got three games.

Message 18 of 19 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Conner will be the new face of the AC franchise because of AC3. Ezio's story has come to an end as has Altairs. It's Conners time to shine, which is why his inclusion would not only be great, it would make sense. In terms of why we'd rather take him over Ezio, it's inevitable that the character will be a success as will the game, so it's understandable to want to have the newest and what will be the most popular and recognisable assassin represent the series, considering Ubisoft is going all out with its marketing and appealing the game to a more mainstream audience.
Message 19 of 19 (53 Views)
0 Likes