Fender Bender
3239 posts

Re: Connor should be in this game

Nov 10, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

no, the prince of persia should be in this game.

^this

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 11 of 15 (68 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 10, 2012
The Prince should definitely be in - would be a good rep for the PS2 as well, but Conner still deserves a spot as well.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 15 (67 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Nov 10, 2012
the only problem with ezio and altair being costumes for connor, is that they all have completely different move sets. Connor uses a bow, a tomahawk, and 1 blade. ezio really just uses 2 blades. altair uses a sword, sometimes 1 blade.
Message 13 of 15 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I found Connor to be, by far, my fav assassin. His fighting style, look and personality all appealed to me and the games setting was def the best imo. If he was in I could see his lvl 1 being a silent kill (extremely close range, like heihachi's lvl 1) his lvl 2 could be summoning the brotherhood or hopping on his horse and using the flintlock shooting people (like a few of his missions) and his lvl 3 could be the apple of Eden (could be a screen wipe or a like Dans lvl 3, he pulls out the Apple and fries all there brains - screen wipe. or he pulls it out and it creates a bubble akin to Dans, if an opponent is in the bubble for too long they die.)
Message 14 of 15 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Occhi07 wrote:
the only problem with ezio and altair being costumes for connor, is that they all have completely different move sets. Connor uses a bow, a tomahawk, and 1 blade. ezio really just uses 2 blades. altair uses a sword, sometimes 1 blade.

And MGS2 Raiden wasn't a cyber ninja. And Precursor Legacy Jak didn't use guns. Going Commando Ratchet didn't have almost any of his weapons and Kessler has completely different powers to Cole. Moveset isn't really important to costume.

Message 15 of 15 (31 Views)
0 Likes