Nov 25 2012
By: Collabos_is_King First Son 2 posts

Connection Issues

4 replies 496 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Hey I recently bought the game off of PSN and I enjoy the game and all but I have been running through some connection issues. When I go into a FFA game most of the time I either don't see one person, the person is invisible hitting me, the character is visible but invincible, or I don't see anyone. The same occurs in 2v2 either I see my partner only or one of the opposite players are missing. I have no idea how to resolve this, I have a great internet connection but for some reason it is not responding well to ALL Stars. Do I need to run any ports? OPen up my NAT type? Ect. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (496 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Connection Issues

Nov 26, 2012

I am suffering from the same issues

Message 2 of 5 (453 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

same problem here. i tested my connection and have a great ping, nat2, decent connection and no problems in other games. first thought it was connecting to more overseas players ( playing from germany), but played a bunch of germans and dutch by now... still connection issues in most games. gamebreaking for me atm Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 5 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Yeah i have all that too. Thing is, its a digital version only problem as the disc version doesn't seem to have this.
We all have to deal with it sadly....its not us, its not your connection relax. Its a slight code messup in the digital side. We'll just have to wait for them to patch it.
Message 4 of 5 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I'm using disc and connection is terrible. ever since most recent patch connection unbearably unstable

Message 5 of 5 (255 Views)
0 Likes