Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 17 2012
By: DannyX13 Uncharted Territory 1868 posts
Offline

Confused.....-___-

8 replies 247 views Edited Nov 17, 2012
Sorry for this useless thread but I haven't been around for awhile so what's up with the Team Threads what are they for? Club? Team Tourney? Clan? ._.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (247 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Confused.....-___-

Nov 17, 2012
Yeah they're 'clan' threads. Every one's making one. It's stupid.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (233 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Confused.....-___-

Nov 17, 2012
Lol I don't think the tourneys are stupid. It's a way to keep this community alive :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (226 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/06/2009
Offline
1868 posts
 

Re: Confused.....-___-

Nov 17, 2012
Ah alright thanks guys it was kinda annoying seeing them spawn everywhere in the forums well now I know why.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (203 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: Confused.....-___-

Nov 17, 2012
its for tornaments too comptition mostly for fun and excuse my spelling
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: Confused.....-___-

Nov 17, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Yeah they're 'clan' threads. Every one's making one. It's stupid.

You're in one :smileyvery-happy:

 

Mine isn't for this tourney though, becuase it's kinda confusing me at the time. Mine is more like a team so we can play against eachother and people will recognize that we are beastly and they know it.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Confused.....-___-

Nov 17, 2012

harley2947 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Yeah they're 'clan' threads. Every one's making one. It's stupid.

You're in one :smileyvery-happy:

 

Mine isn't for this tourney though, becuase it's kinda confusing me at the time. Mine is more like a team so we can play against eachother and people will recognize that we are beastly and they know it.


I know xD I was just saying that :smileytongue: Yours is awesome becuase we're in it! Everyone elses are... stupid *Insert MapleStory F3 here* :smileytongue:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
75 posts
 

Re: Confused.....-___-

Nov 17, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

harley2947 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Yeah they're 'clan' threads. Every one's making one. It's stupid.

You're in one :smileyvery-happy:

 

Mine isn't for this tourney though, becuase it's kinda confusing me at the time. Mine is more like a team so we can play against eachother and people will recognize that we are beastly and they know it.


I know xD I was just saying that :smileytongue: Yours is awesome becuase we're in it! Everyone elses are... stupid *Insert MapleStory F3 here* :smileytongue:

Best logic ever.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: Confused.....-___-

Nov 17, 2012

Rammel29 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

harley2947 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Yeah they're 'clan' threads. Every one's making one. It's stupid.

You're in one :smileyvery-happy:

 

Mine isn't for this tourney though, becuase it's kinda confusing me at the time. Mine is more like a team so we can play against eachother and people will recognize that we are beastly and they know it.


I know xD I was just saying that :smileytongue: Yours is awesome becuase we're in it! Everyone elses are... stupid *Insert MapleStory F3 here* :smileytongue:

Best logic ever.

 


Such a great way to put things! :smileyvery-happy: We do need more people though

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes