Wastelander
557 posts

Re: Comprehensive Evo Panel Overview

Jul 7, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

The only thing I'm still wondering about is if you will still be able to play cpu's 

what? you mean play against them? there's already video of that so yeah I'm pretty certain you can.

i can't really imagine a fighting game or any game for that matter to not have any cpu

Message 11 of 39 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 7, 2012

I figured that. Yeah I was talking about alloing the cpu to take complete control over the character. But I geus that was an option from the start. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 12 of 39 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Kamjatang wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Wow! Thank you! I truly appreciate the post! I missed it! I'm guessing this makes the hype skyrocket? Is there a video anywhere, friend?

The stream just ended. Don't expect a vid for a couple of hours Smiley Sad

Do you know where we'd be able to find that vid once it goes up though? I'd really appreciate it if you'd post it once you found one.

I watched most of the panel but want to see it again to get the finer details. Really appreciate the summary by the way. 

Btw, they called the thing you're talking about the "Infinite Avoidance System" (once character's combos reach a certain AP, the victim becomes temporarily invincible to prevent cheap long combos).

I particularly liked the Q&A part of the video where SuperBot kind of owned a Smash Bros fan trying to troll the game.

Message 13 of 39 (454 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 7, 2012

SURVIVING SUPERS

You can survive a super like a boss by avoiding, blocking or countering a super with another super.

Note that all supers are unblockable, and that the level 3 super is uncounterable (is that a word?).

----

So I'm just curious. I missed out on the panels and what not. And I believe I understand what you are saying. But, lol for my sake. The only way to block and avoid a super is with another super? Otherwise it's impossible? Well, unless you manage to avoid.

Ah nevermind, I think I figured it out Smiley Very Happy

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 14 of 39 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Jul 7, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

Kamjatang wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Wow! Thank you! I truly appreciate the post! I missed it! I'm guessing this makes the hype skyrocket? Is there a video anywhere, friend?

The stream just ended. Don't expect a vid for a couple of hours Smiley Sad

Do you know where we'd be able to find that vid once it goes up though? I'd really appreciate it if you'd post it once you found one.

I watched most of the panel but want to see it again to get the finer details. Really appreciate the summary by the way. 

Btw, they called the thing you're talking about the "Infinite Avoidance System" (once character's combos reach a certain AP, the victim becomes temporarily invincible to prevent cheap long combos).

I particularly liked the Q&A part of the video where SuperBot kind of owned a Smash Bros fan trying to troll the game.

Hahaha, some nerve right Smiley Happy

There's no pleasing these fanboys, All-Stars is either too similiar or not similiar enough. **bleep** hypocrites -_-

Message 15 of 39 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 7, 2012

The stream was great and im glad they were so open to the questions.                                                                                                                          

I wasnt sure about the Infinite avoidance system at first but its reasuring to know u cant be pinned against a wall infintely like in smash or be looped for ever like in MvC3. Gameplay looks great.

- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 16 of 39 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

SURVIVING SUPERS

You can survive a super like a boss by avoiding, blocking or countering a super with another super.

Note that all supers are unblockable, and that the level 3 super is uncounterable (is that a word?).

----

So I'm just curious. I missed out on the panels and what not. And I believe I understand what you are saying. But, lol for my sake. The only way to block and avoid a super is with another super? Otherwise it's impossible? Well, unless you manage to avoid.

You can also evade the attack by holding block and a direction, sorry for not mentioning that Smiley Frustrated

Message 17 of 39 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 7, 2012

Kamjatang wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

SURVIVING SUPERS

----

You can also evade the attack by holding block and a direction, sorry for not mentioning that Smiley Frustrated

Smiley Happy Yay! lol

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 18 of 39 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Jul 8, 2012
anyone got the videos from today and yesterday?
Message 19 of 39 (361 Views)
Wastelander
557 posts

Jul 8, 2012

shutdown234 wrote:
anyone got the videos from today and yesterday?

Updated the first post Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 39 (351 Views)
0 Likes