Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1066 posts

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

Nov 9, 2012

As a matter of fact the only ones i DO like are sir dan, sly, parappa, jak, and spike. Everyone else i just hate all their games and/or characters. theres just no one in this roster that i feel the need to connect with.  For example, i only like spike and and parappa as characters. But HATE their games with a passion! XD

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 11 of 28 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

As a matter of fact the only ones i DO like are sir dan, sly, parappa, jak, and spike. Everyone else i just hate all their games and/or characters. theres just no one in this roster that i feel the need to connect with.  For example, i only like spike and and parappa as characters. But HATE their games with a passion! XD

i can understand where you're coming from because i'm in the opposite boat.  i've never played the games of most of the brawl characters (i've never played a zelda game).  The only three characters that got me excited for brawl were dk, sonic, and snake (so 2/3 of the characters i got excited for weren't even nintendo characters).  So i know exactly what you mean

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 28 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Well 5 out of 20 isn't bad. It's actually pretty good. I only got ssbb because of Marth though. In fact I never played any star fox, Mario, Zelda, or (Believe it or not) pokemon before in my life. :smileyvery-happy: Unless you count pokemon fire red, but I played that on A rom and emulator...

dante photo dante2.png
Message 13 of 28 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1066 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Well good for you i guess. xD At least you had a character that tempted you into buying it. I dont realy know if i want to get all stars even with these FIVE characters... :smileysad:

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 14 of 28 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I like PSASBR much, much more.
Message 15 of 28 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

Well 5 out of 20 isn't bad. It's actually pretty good. I only got ssbb because of Marth though. In fact I never played any star fox, Mario, Zelda, or (Believe it or not) pokemon before in my life. :smileyvery-happy: Unless you count pokemon fire red, but I played that on A rom and emulator...

forgot about pokemon trainer! yes i did freak out when i saw him!  pokemon blue version may possibly be my favorite game of all time.  and i didn't buy brawl.  i don't even own a wii haha

Message 16 of 28 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

Well good for you i guess. xD At least you had a character that tempted you into buying it. I dont realy know if i want to get all stars even with these FIVE characters... :smileysad:

haha i didn't buy brawl.  i didn't even buy a wii

Message 17 of 28 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Oh god. I never realised how bad Brawls opening was. Genetic orchestral **bleep** over the top of cartoon styled characters. Not good.
Message 18 of 28 (147 Views)
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I must say that from what I've heard, this game's music has an amazing upbeat and energetic style, VERY VERY awesome.

Message 19 of 28 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 9, 2012
I like Smash Bros. 64's opening better than Brawl's personally but even then I like Smash 64's and PS All-Stars' equally, it's just a certain sense of hype that both of them do so well at bringing.
Message 20 of 28 (143 Views)
0 Likes