Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/14/2012
Offline
1055 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

Nov 9, 2012

As a matter of fact the only ones i DO like are sir dan, sly, parappa, jak, and spike. Everyone else i just hate all their games and/or characters. theres just no one in this roster that i feel the need to connect with.  For example, i only like spike and and parappa as characters. But HATE their games with a passion! XD

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

As a matter of fact the only ones i DO like are sir dan, sly, parappa, jak, and spike. Everyone else i just hate all their games and/or characters. theres just no one in this roster that i feel the need to connect with.  For example, i only like spike and and parappa as characters. But HATE their games with a passion! XD


i can understand where you're coming from because i'm in the opposite boat.  i've never played the games of most of the brawl characters (i've never played a zelda game).  The only three characters that got me excited for brawl were dk, sonic, and snake (so 2/3 of the characters i got excited for weren't even nintendo characters).  So i know exactly what you mean

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/13/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Well 5 out of 20 isn't bad. It's actually pretty good. I only got ssbb because of Marth though. In fact I never played any star fox, Mario, Zelda, or (Believe it or not) pokemon before in my life. :smileyvery-happy: Unless you count pokemon fire red, but I played that on A rom and emulator...

dante photo dante2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/14/2012
Offline
1055 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

Nov 9, 2012

Well good for you i guess. xD At least you had a character that tempted you into buying it. I dont realy know if i want to get all stars even with these FIVE characters... :smileysad:

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9633 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

Nov 9, 2012
I like PSASBR much, much more.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

Well 5 out of 20 isn't bad. It's actually pretty good. I only got ssbb because of Marth though. In fact I never played any star fox, Mario, Zelda, or (Believe it or not) pokemon before in my life. :smileyvery-happy: Unless you count pokemon fire red, but I played that on A rom and emulator...


forgot about pokemon trainer! yes i did freak out when i saw him!  pokemon blue version may possibly be my favorite game of all time.  and i didn't buy brawl.  i don't even own a wii haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

Nov 9, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

Well good for you i guess. xD At least you had a character that tempted you into buying it. I dont realy know if i want to get all stars even with these FIVE characters... :smileysad:


haha i didn't buy brawl.  i didn't even buy a wii

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
268 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

Nov 9, 2012
Oh god. I never realised how bad Brawls opening was. Genetic orchestral **bleep** over the top of cartoon styled characters. Not good.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (145 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
978 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

Nov 9, 2012

I must say that from what I've heard, this game's music has an amazing upbeat and energetic style, VERY VERY awesome.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: Compare the opening cinematics(just for fun)

Nov 9, 2012
I like Smash Bros. 64's opening better than Brawl's personally but even then I like Smash 64's and PS All-Stars' equally, it's just a certain sense of hype that both of them do so well at bringing.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes