Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2498 posts

Re: Community ruined this game for me.

Jan 5, 2013

Im okay with Sly's invisibility, it's his counter i find annoying. But it's part of the game so I deal with it. I just try and avoid him and fight the others if I can.

Message 11 of 31 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I just had the worst match ever of my life(really), 3 raidens completly spamming that forward dash and unfinishable combos...the hell, im not a good player(not that bad either, my main is big dady) and was slightly lagging, but i dont quit the match(tempted though), that was my last match of the day, i wonder if in gonna try ranked match again.

Frustation > fun.

Message 12 of 31 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Then to Aquoon! Check our our site as well! We have a "rank" set up, but it's not just strangers online. It's a fun community as well, where we care about everyone getting better.
Message 13 of 31 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Your just playing the wrong people =) Not saying its your fault!! And most of what you say is true for the most part....
Message 14 of 31 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

@ KiDMatchTwo, same reason would make me stop, but for now, its a medical reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 15 of 31 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Ranked FFA is filled with **bleep**
Ranked doubles has pretty chill people from my experience
Message 16 of 31 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 6, 2013
The only things on that list that really bother me are C and D, everything else only slightly annoys me.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 17 of 31 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1309 posts

Jan 6, 2013
sooooo....Why don't you spamm them back? fight fire with fire right? If that's how they want to play then play like they do and if you got more skill then you'll win. See i'm a Kratos main, He's ALL i use and the only reason i got this game is because he's on the cover (Yes i'm a God of War fanboy) Now i try my best to do Combos and not the same one over and over. Now that i know Kratos's moves so well, fighting other Kratos's is VERRY easy. And that's another thing...Once you master other Characters or play long enough to know ALL the moves they have and reactions they have before they do the moves and this game will be EASY.

lawl.jpg

Message 18 of 31 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I hated facing Sly as Nathan in arcade mode (on All Star Difficulty) It sucks that people actually do abuse that stupid power. Sly is overpowered with that invisibility and counter crap, along with his level 1 super.

Message 19 of 31 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I feel sorry for you. try to use a kratos and do 1 move which is forward square. go for level three and jump circle. do a barrel roll everytime when you are drake. and forward square for raiden. that's their secrets but there is more.
Message 20 of 31 (132 Views)
0 Likes