Mar 27 2014
By: deadpoolquinn1 I Only Post Everything 870 posts

Community Opponent + Partner List Hub

[ Edited ]
138 replies 6350 views Edited May 15, 2014
Spoiler

Hopefully, this thread is the death of the constant flood of 1v1 requests and whatnot. Here's how you participate, leave a little profile of yourself (like a dating site, lol) of what you're like, or what your good at (main, characters you're good with, etc) and what it is that you're seeking people for. I'll put you down for what you want here (i put myself down as an example) and people can get together via reposts here, or PM. if you ever want to be taken off, just pm me, or repost here. Thanks!

Friendly 1v1s

deadpoolquinn

LetsConspire

RFScaveman

Ossiecastro5

XIII---Uk

TrashCrap

The_Afrokid

hilari0s

RhythmMegan

Ps_chap

YoFavoriteScrub

iStridervita-_-

Lil_Dizzle1

bjizzle121

DZG-Fearless

S-Tier

Kashi11

James520

XFlash_FloodX

sprocideon

eternux

wi2fast2

Alexieldark

SS-Tier

DrMarioMan

AngelOfTheTriad

Good_Guy_Tom

MahPancakez98

Kawaiichiu

TheSuperiorTaste

Von_Carstien

fatdunk

xSaint--Michaelx

SteepMatt

Ranked Partner

LetsConspire

RFScaveman

Ossiecastro5

XIII---Uk

hilari0s

Ps_chap

YoFavoriteScrub

iStridervita-_-

Lil_Dizzle1

bjizzle121

DZG-Fearless

Siege237

Kashi11

James520

Lock-Jaw24

sprocideon

eternux

lololocas

Good_Guy_Tom

MahPancakez98

KawaiiChiu

SteepMatt

2v2 General Partner
LetsConspire

Chrisophocles

XIII---Uk

hilari0s

Ps_chap

YoFavoriteScrub

istridervita-_-

Lil_Dizzle1

bjizzle121

DZG-Fearless

Siege237

Kashi11

XFlash_FloodX

Lock-Jaw24

sprocideon

eternux

SS-Tier

DrMarioMan

lololocas

Good_Guy_Tom

MahPancakez98

KawaiiChiu

Von_Carstien

SteepMatt

Forever Alone, Just Want Friends!
deadpoolquinn

XIII---Uk

hilari0s

Ps_chap

YoFavoriteScrub

istridervita-_-

Lil_Dizzle1

bjizzle121

DZG-Fearless

sprocideon

eternux

AngelOfTheTriad

Good_Guy_Tom

Von_Carstien

SteepMatt

Friendly FFa's

deadpoolquinn

DrMarioMan

RyanArcher29

AngelOfTheTriad

KawaiiChiu

Von_Carstien

ossiecastro5

Shawn0072009

SteepMatt

Profiles

deadpoolquinn

Spoiler
I can hold my own with much of the cast, and I have 8 999s. I'm good for MU experience, and am seeking those who can help me better myself. I'm also looking just for some friends, and we can do friendly ffa's and whatnot. I also have a mic and just wanna have some friendly matches as well.

LetsConspire

Spoiler
I'm Pretty good with some characters...some not as much but i do a decent amount of work in ranked. mains right now are Fat Princess, Ratchet and Probably Parappa. So invite me to quick match or versus when ever.

RFScaveman

Spoiler

looking for friendly 1v1s

My Mains are:

Jak

Isaac Clarke

Nathan Drake

Sweet Tooth

working on: Sir Daniel

im looking to be come a better player over all, and would say im an alright player currently
i dont have a mic sadly, and ill respond to messages when im online. im friendly while playing, and try to keep matches "fair" 

Chrisophocles

Spoiler
Don't suck, I get competitive

Ossiecastro5

Spoiler
I'll like to have a Ranked 2v2 partner as well as someone to have 1v1 friendlies with, especially if they tend to start friendly FFAs with multiple people. I mostly main as Sly and Zoose. I have tried to main Dante and recently Kratos, but I have bad memory and forget combos easily. I have a mic also. You can message me if I'm playing another game. I mostly accept game invites, unless I send back a message saying otherwise. I consider myself as a B-tier competitor;  I can survive and fight back.

XIII---Uk

Spoiler
I main Fat P but I'm almost as good with Evil Cole, Emmett, Big Daddy and Radec. I'm not super competitive but I'm pretty skilled, and I have a mic and play for fun!

The_Afrokid

Spoiler

I like long walks on the beach and **bleep** my girlfriend while playing All-Stars. I can play a mean Crash Bandicoot but I feel my Sypro is better l. I get very competitve so if you win in All-Stara you better me ready to fight me IRL. My main IRL is my older brother and my sub is my dad. If you main OP people like Bruce Lee then **bleep**.
Spoiler
I'm a very dedicated to my Mains IRL and in All-Star mains. Be prepared to rumble! :smileyhappy:

hilari0s

Spoiler
I main Emmett and Isaac (both at 999) and can teach you how to utilize each characters movesets as well. I do well with Drake too, and I'm trying to learn how to play Evil Cole, Sackboy, and Parrapa. Looking for another 2v2 Ranked partner as well, and I've gotten up to Brown Belt solo, as well as Purple belt in 2v2 currently. I'm always down for some 1v1, 2c2s, Friendly FFAs, or whatever. I do also own a MIC, but don't use it all the time.

Ps_chap

Spoiler
I'm ps_chap and I main Sir Daniel and I'm told that I'm pretty good with him. I also play Parappa, Radec, Jak, and a little bit of Emmett. I can hold my own in  1v1 and 2v2 and I play the game pretty often so I'm almost always open for a few matches. I'm also more than happy to share any knowledge I know with anybody who wants whether it be tips on playing Sir Dan or just some MU experience.

YoFavoriteScrub

Spoiler
I'm a friendly Ratchet player. My playstyle is aggressive and jumpy. I also get pretty combo happy, and love going for risky reads and try to be pretty hype. I play seriously, but prefer not to try-hard. I'm pretty available most of the time, just message me if you wanna play. Down for 1v1s if you're in the mood for an easy win. I enjoy 2v2 a more, and am willing to rank if you trust Ratchet as your partner. I sub Good Cole and Dante, and play as a few others. My Kratos is also known to eat Toro mains alive.

Istridervita-_-

Spoiler
A bad player rated horribile by the community.
But if you see me try you might say otherwise.
Im nice...ish and am starting to play more of other games cause my lack of 1v1s.

bjizzle121

Spoiler

I'm available Friday and most weekends! I dunno about being good, but I'm always trying to improve!

(Main: Toro. Secondaries: Parappa, Spike, Nathan, Evil Cole)

Lil_Dizzle1

Spoiler

Just a lone Jak main here who likes to play some 2v2s (qms or rank). Also up for some friendly 1v1s, and FFAs. I'm a really calm dude, so I probably won't rage at you lol.
Add me anytime and let me know that your from the forums so I don't delete without knowing you.

I'll be looking forward to fun times, during 1.10 and after the patch :smileyvery-happy:

Spoiler

RhythmMegan

Spoiler
im megan and i like to play sony smash bros. i main large father and monkey catcher. tho i use other chars sumtimes
ty

DZG-Fearless

Spoiler
I'm good with Dante spike parappa raiden and evil cole. I can also use good cole jak Kat kratos Radec toro and sweet tooth. I just like the game I don't care about rank or anything but I'm always down to play no matter the game mode.

S-Tier

Spoiler
Likes playing all types of fighting games, but loves All Stars for its innovation as a brawler. Currently an Isaac main who will also continue to be an Isaac main after the patch, and is a fan of horror games/movies. Loves socializing with people while playing and dislikes it when people that take sets too seriously without mentioning intentions.
Only accepts playing 2v2 ranked with IggyxD and/or AlexielDark, otherwise will want to versus. Loves FFA and basically any gamemode out there, even things such as putting items on and/or changing rules in stupid ways.Loves getting challenged by anybody no matter what their skill level is and loves to go for elaborate setups in game unless fighting other high-end top tiers. If you wish to add me message me and I will either add you and make room on my main account, or add you on my frequently used alt.

Siege237

Spoiler
"I'm Siege237, back in the day known as HELLSAGENT_17. I like playing stock... competitivly. I dislike bug abuse, brainless people, and people with a bias (against me in the middle of a match). To the point, I would like to play with someone that can think... and who knows how to use their character properly. If you're not too competitive, feel free to still send in a request, I don't mind friendly group matches and 2 vs. 2s, I just like having reliable people around. Thanks! Oh, and be sure to say you're from the forums so I don't get confused... I seem to attract new faces every now and then."

ramenking24

Spoiler
I'm RamenKing24 and I play FP and want to 1v1 anyone

Kashi11

Spoiler
What's up guys. :smileytongue: I'm a combo heavy Dante main who only attempts ToD when I'm behind or fighting a higher tier than me. I am lacking matchup experience and love to learn. I sub a decent Jak and Nariko. I'm competitive but never rage - I can take a beating over and over and won't quit till I get better or you get tired. I also don't mind playing through the entire cast and just messing around.

James520

Spoiler
Great with ratchet, crap with pretty much everyone else other than easy characters such kratos, sweetie and sir manual.im mostly only on at weekends/ Friday/ Holidays.

Also i like vs. FFA and am competitve in 1v1 just as ratchet.

XFlash_FloodX

Spoiler
I play Sly Cooper. I'm very good at handling myself so you won't worry about having to constantly carry me. I want a 2v2 partner (doesn't natter the mode,) I also wish to 1v1 anyone as it us what I enjoy most.

Lock-Jaw24

Spoiler
Hello everyone, i haven't played allstars in a while but looking to start back up. I main a 999 big daddy and i consider myself a very experienced player, though i may be a little rusty since ive just started playing again. I also can use cole, sweet tooth and zeus but im best as big daddy. I'm looking for new friends to 2v2 with, ranked or unranked. Most of my old friends dont play anymore so i gotta update my friends list. Also looking for people who dont take the game too seriously, if we lose a few matches dont quit on me, i just play for fun. i am competetive though so i dont want to lose either, but i dont care if i do, i just start up the next match and move on. So yeah, add me if you'd like to do some 2v2's.

sprocideon

Spoiler
I'm on pretty frequently and my bro and I both play this game. I main Dante and Issac, and my bro plays a mean Raiden. I'm down for pretty much anything. Also, as a side note, I don't have a mic.

eternux

Spoiler
I main Dante and have mastered the ways of the vacuum but im still not that good.

wi2fast2

Spoiler
I'm a competitive drake, add me for 1v1 MU experience

Alexieldark

Spoiler
i Main drake also use raiden and gc

Von_Carstien

Spoiler
I main Radec, Jak and Zeus and can float you a pocket Cole, Sackboy and Sly if you need one to back you up. I also do a rather mean Kratos square mash if all you want is a distraction, and I can sing to you on my mic in pure monotone, guaranteed to be muted by the opponents and maybe even you within the first 5 seconds of the match!

MarcusSoul

Spoiler
Mains Radec, Drake, Sweet Tooth, and Cole
Anyone want to 1v1? I'll play anyone. I just like me some 1v1s.

lololocas

Spoiler
 I main Parappa and Spike, and I also use Dante. I'm pretty rusty as of now but I'm not TOO bad. I am currently trying to raise my 2v2 belt level and just in general have a 2v2 partner. I have a mic, but I barely use it most of the time.

Good_Guy_Tom

Spoiler
Hey there fellow AllStars! I go by Good_Guy_Tom on psn but it is easier just to call me Tom. I am a long time spectator of AllStars and have high hopes for the competitive scene, sadly when the game came out I didn't have a ps3 but I ended up getting one just for this game and a few others. I never really got into playing it much though, just watching. With the recent news of the upcoming patch I feel this is a good time to get into it, so here I am just looking for people to play with (and maybe teach me a thing or two). Also, I'm really looking forward to the competitive scene taking off can't wait to see more tournaments :smileyvery-happy:

MahPancakez98

Spoiler
I consider myself a decent player who mains Sir Daniel, Spike, Toro, and Parrappa. I play basically every character and I'm in need of a partner for 1v1, 2v2 (Both Ranked and Quick Match). Please, hit me up with a friend request. I'm a friendly guy with a mic that just wants someone to chill and play with! (:

TheSuperiorTaste

Spoiler
I main Spike, and Nathan Drake. I also play everyone else once in awhile.

Shawn0072009

Spoiler
 I love to meet new friends and I love to battle. I'm a funny and old school gamer so i mostly use PaRappa in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. The person I do seek is someone who is funny and loves to have a good time with me playing some of the most awesome, or epic, matches online. And maybe a gamer girl would be nice. So, if you that awesome friend, send me a friend request.

fatdunk

Spoiler
play as parappa and sir daniel also use jak and spike

xSaint--Michaelx

Spoiler
I main Roiden and have a strong Donte, G Cole sweg, Emo Cole, and N8ten Drake

SteepMatt

Spoiler
I am down for 1v1 or 2v2 anything :smileyhappy: just message me on PSN.

Edit: Updated title to better reflect threads intent.

- Hot-Shocolate

"I will not rest until I've proven your point"
-LES
Message 1 of 139 (6,350 Views)
Wastelander
598 posts

Re: All Stars Community Hub

Mar 27, 2014
1st post.
Message 2 of 139 (6,345 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
598 posts

Mar 27, 2014
Put me under everything other than forever alone Smiley Tongue I'm taken and this is my dating profile

I'm pretty good with some characters... Some not as much but I do a decent amount of work in ranked, mains rn are Fat Princess, Ratchet and Probably Parappa. So invite me to quick match or versus when ever.
Message 3 of 139 (6,334 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3124 posts

Mar 27, 2014
Yeaah, ginta tried this before and he failed miserably. Smiley Happy

Let's hope this doesn't end up the same way.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 139 (6,332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Mar 27, 2014
By this point in the game's life I don't think anyone's looking for any of this, except maybe some extra friends in their friend's list.
Message 5 of 139 (6,322 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Mar 27, 2014

no chris, there is definately demand for partners and opponents. just look at the feed.

"I will not rest until I've proven your point"
-LES
Message 6 of 139 (6,314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Mar 27, 2014
Well I suppose I “could” use a 2v2 partner. Feel free to add me to your list.
Message 7 of 139 (6,308 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2014

RFSCaveman

looking for friendly 1v1s

and also a Ranked 2v2 partner

im looking to be come a better player over all, and would say im an alright player currently
i dont have a mic sadly, and ill respond to messages when im online. im friendly while playing, and try to keep matches "fair" 

My Mains are:

Jak

Isaac Clarke

Nathan Drake

Sweet Tooth

working on: Sir Daniel

Message 8 of 139 (6,290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Mar 27, 2014
As a preference for me, please add "Don't suck, I get competitive."
Message 9 of 139 (6,286 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2014

I'll like to have a Ranked 2v2 partner as well as someone to have 1v1 friendlies with, especially if they tend to start friendly FFAs with multiple people. I mostly main as Sly and Zoose. I have tried to main Dante and recently Kratos, but I have bad memory and forget combos easily. I have a mic also. You can message me if I'm playing another game. I mostly accept game invites, unless I send back a message saying otherwise. I consider myself as a B-tier competitor;  I can survive and fight back.

Message 10 of 139 (6,296 Views)