Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/16/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013
I was going to subscribe and like the video, but then 'Get It? xD' appeared
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 11 of 63 (106 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
1622 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013
I also found a slight extension to the Nariko combo I did right after down triangle in the air to start do down square after then just do the rest it works.
Message 12 of 63 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013

Dean-Bax96 wrote:
I was going to subscribe and like the video, but then 'Get It? xD' appeared

I know, man... it had such potential...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 13 of 63 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
I really wanted to redo my Dante combo bleh

Ya sorry, already rendered it. Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 63 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:
I was going to subscribe and like the video, but then 'Get It? xD' appeared

I know, man... it had such potential...


well, someone requested it be in Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 63 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013

BlazedCarbon wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:
I was going to subscribe and like the video, but then 'Get It? xD' appeared

I know, man... it had such potential...


well, someone requested it be in Smiley Happy


WHAT!? *Jumps out of nearby window*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 16 of 63 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

BlazedCarbon wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Dean-Bax96 wrote:
I was going to subscribe and like the video, but then 'Get It? xD' appeared

I know, man... it had such potential...


well, someone requested it be in Smiley Happy


WHAT!? *Jumps out of nearby window*


Lol.

Message 17 of 63 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013

Any feedback?

Message 18 of 63 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013

BlazedCarbon wrote:

Any feedback?


Feedbags are for horses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 19 of 63 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Community Character Combo video(Uploaded)

Jan 13, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

BlazedCarbon wrote:

Any feedback?


Feedbags are for horses.


Lol, but I said feedback Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 63 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes