Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: Comboing Narkio's Down Triangle with Circle

Jan 8, 2013

I still think they should do away with that one frame crap. Think about it, (1) you have the burst system in place once you cross the 100 threshold the opponent will fly away, so making it a litle easier to combo shouldnt be a problem. (2) Her level 1, and 2 are crap and 3 also depending on the stage (invasion or paris anyone). (3) Parappa also as the pull but it doesnt have the 1 frame in between. I dont see that making him overpowered (4) The grab is so unsafe it's not even funny. That's a automatic kill when done in FFA because of the long animation. (5) from inception SB wants Nariko players to be risky, meaning ppl who really know all her follow up will properly counter her. heck the CPU kratos punished my 3x sqaure with a level 1 o_o. so when you couple that with (6) the ridiculous gap in her square combos, SB is really setting her up to be bottom tier. Yes she's good in 2v2 but when it comes to 1v1 and FFA it becomes frustrating 90% of the time. and (7) most of her moves are unsafe so I dont see why she would be overpowered at all if they remove that 1 frame link. In a game like that who they hell thought of putting a 1 frame link anyway... *cough* smells like Seth Killian's work with the street fighter background *cough*

To fix her as I mentioned in another thread way back:

(1) Her square combo options should be overwhelming meaning she should have been a frame trap character all the way. If I have to take risk then at least give me a reward for doing so (she should have been the johnny cage of Mk9 tee hee). Why not give the opponent 1 frame to make the right decision instead to evade, counter, and grab (if that even make sense lol).

(2) Do away with the ridiculous 1 frame link for D2 into neutral 3

(3) To compensate for the buff, reduce her meter gain. (i.e combo that does 150 reduce to 120-130) that way she wont be able to abuse her godlike level 3...either that or increase her super requirement like sackboy. Im pretty sure ppl wont mind the super increase because her combos would be hell of fun to pull off XD

(4) For the love of the game PLEASE increase the hitbox on her level 1

my 2 cents Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jan 8, 2013
maybe im honestly curious to hear some of the opinions on my list of buff lol. Maybe I should copy and paste my post and make a separate thread
Message 12 of 13 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jan 8, 2013
side square combos into down square which you can combo into up square, not a great combo but a combo nonetheless
Message 13 of 13 (54 Views)
0 Likes