Dec 04 2012
By: Scthye Hekseville Citizen 274 posts

Colonel Radec

12 replies 234 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

I would like to make two points about Radec:

1) He needs to be buffed up or at least some of his moves. The only way to gain good amount of AP is sniping(30), square combo(25-35), assault rifle(35), and the flamethrowe(30). These are the only moves that gain good AP the rest are below and even these moves are easiely avoided or to slow. I'm not saying buffed the moves I stated but all the others. The main issue is that with only these being effective most radec players are left with the only option of sniping and when someone is close the square combo.

2) I believe he should go invisible not block, not only does it go with his character but it benefits his fighting style and will improve certain moves.

Message 1 of 13 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Re: Colonel Radec

Dec 4, 2012
i agree with the invisible thing, that'd be pretty sick.
Message 2 of 13 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I feel like Radec is perfect.

Agree with the invisibility though. The sweetest part if the game intro is when he gets up close to Sir Dan with the knife. Would be awesome to do that in-game.
Message 3 of 13 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Wow..i totally agree with the invisible thing. Sly should not be the only one who does that. Like seriously... it would make radec like predator. And I do agree it would fit his play style better (although i would miss blocking). But if he could become invisible, he would be able to make quick escaps with his down square, then running off the oppisite direction while invisible. 

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 13 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Actually getting into that, they probably wouldn't need to put the invisibility over the block button, if I recall he has a taunt where he turns it on for a short time, since Radec already has a ton of long range advantages anyway they could modify that taunt to where he can stay invisible until he gets hit giving him the Reptile/Smoke treatment from Mortal Kombat, the Spartan in Dead or Alive 4 had something similar, you would do her taunt and she turns on the stealth camo and it would stay on until either she got hit or she could turn it off on her own, of course in a game like that invisibility is pointless because the game locks your opponent to face you so there's no way they can't figure out where you are but you get the idea.

Message 5 of 13 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Yeah he wrecks Dan in the intro hehe. The invisibility is actually a pretty cool idea. Ive mained radec since the beta and I have no problem getting to his level one without the constant use of the rifle... And his level one is sometimes all you need. But his level 3 kinda makes up for it, yeah?

His neutral square is a really good way to set up his combos, although it can very hard to time.
Message 6 of 13 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Fat_Slapper wrote:
Yeah he wrecks Dan in the intro hehe. The invisibility is actually a pretty cool idea. Ive mained radec since the beta and I have no problem getting to his level one without the constant use of the rifle... And his level one is sometimes all you need. But his level 3 kinda makes up for it, yeah?

His neutral square is a really good way to set up his combos, although it can very hard to time.

Not necessarily his level 3 takes a while to get to mainly in the last min or less of the game and it can get maybe four kills on 2v2 and maybe 5 on Ffa. It's easily avoidable, and depending on how the game is going until then it may not be worth it.

Message 7 of 13 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Easily dodgeball my butt. Unless they aim like a chooch. And yeah, that's 2 more kills your getting if you go for that Instead of his lvl 2, could very well clinch the win, especially since it will freeze the clock. But like you said, it depends how the game is going. His one can compensate for his 2 and vice versa.
Message 8 of 13 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I mained him in the beta, then changed to Big Daddy, with the occasional Radec here and there, and I find I get Radec's level 3 ridiculously fast (without spamming the sniper) compared to Big D, even if I'm dominating.
Message 9 of 13 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Dec 4, 2012
radec is fine as is. also invisibility would not work because you would not be able to dodge roll so you would need to make a built in dodge roll like sly has. plus blocking is essential for radec as he is a defensive character. so no invisibility is a horrible idea for a defensive long range shooter.
Message 10 of 13 (107 Views)
0 Likes